• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. OdieCanardian

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I'm borderline hoping we don't get a reveal at Worlds but instead get a full trailer after it, similar to how it happened with Japan Expo.
  2. OdieCanardian

if people are assuming trailers will be uploaded on the first Monday of the month, I regret to inform you the previous trailer was released on the second Monday of the month.
  3. OdieCanardian

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1150060876579397635 All right, more info on the 21st. New information has been revealed on here before, so it's highly likely it will be the same this time. Hopefully they show off Impidimp too.
  4. OdieCanardian

If this were true, we would've seen Impidimp by the time the Japan expo was over.
  5. OdieCanardian

I think both images are the same Pokemon - you can see the same limb at the right of the creature. The liner-esque shape seems to just be a particle effect.
  6. OdieCanardian

you sayin' this is a new Pokemon or?
Back
Top Bottom