1. Officer Snake

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Am I invisible?
  2. Officer Snake

Can we see the scum oc chat?
  3. Officer Snake

BOO! I was ascetic. I was right that Deku was one of the last two scum, but I thought he would be scum if Zinn was scum due to how close they where working with each other. I think many people (including myself) where far too trusting after Elie shared his role PM. It was a very enjoyable...
  4. Officer Snake

To be fair, I believe AussieEevee claims and therefore I believe he is the most likeliest to flip town, Max I think is town due to what he claims to have happened last night. Deku has been acting town most of the game but he is very experienced and if there are two mafia left then I wouldn't put...
  5. Officer Snake

I haven't been acting anti-town, I explained why I didn't post a while two times today.
  6. Officer Snake

I have already replied earlier on in the thread today that I had no night action last night due to the flip being a vanilla. I posted nearly everyday, plus I've been extra busy the last two days hence my lack of input, and given a lot of input although I feel as if you're ignoring my posts. I've...
  7. Officer Snake

I don't keep up to date with other games that are ongoing. If that is the case then I will unvote: @AussieEevee.
  8. Officer Snake

I've had a few suspicions since AussieEevee hasn't done much since subbing in and has made me reconsider my read. Vote: @AussieEevee
  9. Officer Snake

@ZinnLav the reason why I haven't spoken in 48 hours is because there was no point speaking during the night, plus I was also very busy, although I thought that Klavier shouldn've been lynched instead of caps as there was a better case. I had no action last night (like Night 1) since a vanilla...
  10. Officer Snake

There's been no change from my vote yesterday. Vote: @Klavier Gavin
  11. Officer Snake

I believe Darthwolf on his accusations on Klavier and thecapsfan, and their defence hasn't been enough to clear me of my suspicions. Dekunut has been very towny thus far, and has been one of my strongest town reads. I will Vote: @Klavier Gavin as claiming miller and claiming that he visited...
  12. Officer Snake

Wouldn't the mafia keep him alive then knowing we will all focus on him the next day phase?
  13. Officer Snake

I feel that Aussie isn't faking as it seems to be a pretty silly slip if he did decide to fake a post restriction, although the possibility he had a post restriction applied to him shouldn't be ruled out. I didn't get the midday bandwagon on @Contrainer it felt as though they were grasping at...
  14. Officer Snake

I'm pretty sure Elieson is telling the truth at this point (not sure why I chose the Brazilian football team I guess I thought it would be different and quirky from other suggestions), I'd also say that Max is mostly likely town as his actions seem genuine during the end of D1, and my idea that...
  15. Officer Snake

oh before I forget. Vote: @Elieson That was close.
  16. Officer Snake

I am allied with the town as I gain the ability not the alignment of the player that has died. I am MegaMan.EXE.
  17. Officer Snake

I am the Amnesiac meaning I gain the abilities of the most recently deceased player. The reason I don't often post on Day 1 is because I don't have anything of note to post on Day1 and if I do post I usually get called scum because my posts are usually fluffy as I contribute nothing on day1...
  18. Officer Snake

I have got my role.
Back
Top Bottom