Search results for query: *

1. Officer Snake

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

It's a shame I haven't been killed yet to use it.
  2. Officer Snake

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Actually my role specifies that I can choose any of the living players to kill.
  3. Officer Snake

Vote: container Really wanted to use my role as well, that's why I wanted to get lynched.
  4. Officer Snake

I do think that Dekunut has been a bit quiet, and hasn't done much of note, however I feel that isn't in line with deku's usual scumstyle. If dekunut flips town, I think it's likely that the BW will be looked at due to how quickly it formed.
  5. Officer Snake

I'm willing to bet that eresh is under some posting restriction, I feel as though she may be leaving us clues such as a possible disguise (superman pictures), and a role or action to do with that. I'll say based on D1, that Kyriaki sticks out, but their role result claim makes me feel he may be...
  6. Officer Snake

I have to agree with Exlight's observation that egg man does have a resemblance to mario. Vote: Max1996 For discriminating against new players.
  7. Officer Snake

In. Haven't really played classic sonic.
Back
Top Bottom