• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Officer Snake

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Thanks guys! I enjoyed it much more playing this way, and I'll keep it up
  2. Officer Snake

Well it was a fun game, shame that sms died pretty quickly and the traitor as well
  3. Officer Snake

I remember the brazen way they play as town, in this game they seemed to be a lot more cautious and under the radar, which I have a bad feeling about
  4. Officer Snake

I was referring to this post by minish, which I also said in the post you quoted as well so
  5. Officer Snake

So , as I've stated earlier in the thread, I found jinjo to be high on my list , and with his recent posts not calming my suspicion , plus the fact that he mentioned a mafia traitor out of no where at the beginning which @Minish pointed out could be a plan to flag down the traitor Vote:Jinjo
  6. Officer Snake

I mean, caps was neutral for me, and I didn't really have anything to say until after his flip.
  7. Officer Snake

Sorry, catching up on what I missed
  8. Officer Snake

I would like to see more from jinjo before sticking with the vote.
  9. Officer Snake

Out of the active players, I'll say jinjo since they seem to be under the radar for most of the game, and less brash as they usually are, I'm also suspicious of Minish who is relatively inactive and could be lying low as mafia
  10. Officer Snake

It's looks like they are town considering the character flip, so my judgement on him was wrong, the double kill which means we could probably have a town vi, which explains why there was one nk on n1
  11. Officer Snake

I have a feeling that the scum is laying low and are avoiding the towns eye, players like minish and funnier haven't made many posts so we don't have a whole load to judge them, tood seems towns his detailed analysis of players comes as very towny. I don't remember jinjo doing much as she...
  12. Officer Snake

Eh, interesting night, with the death of caps and his role flip, I am pretty sure that's there is at least one mafia still out there. I'm still paranoid over players who can play as mafia well (ex and midi) but judging by their actions this game and not their meta then I will say town.
  13. Officer Snake

I'll admit sms hasn't sounded great and if it wasn't for the fact that he said he wanted to sub out I'll probably vote for him, but he asked for a sub so I would like to see how that slot would with a replacement
  14. Officer Snake

The scummiest on the wagon, miso comes off as a strong town, DW is neutral and his vote was earlier so it seems less bandwagon, I'm sure with the speed of that wagon there is at leat one scum in there
  15. Officer Snake

I personally don't support a lynch on sms since they have stated they wanted to be subbed out and I feel that the shot should be give a chance. I feel like we shouldn't look at an alternative and with the speed of the wagon on D1, and the weakest and less town like on that bandwagon was cry...
  16. Officer Snake

I also like to see how cry responds to the vote on them which may tell us something about them,caps is really going for sums which may be worth looking at depending how the result ends up
  17. Officer Snake

I understand the issue people have with sms and his opinion on his activity for this game, but I don't think that's necessarily alignment indicative
  18. Officer Snake

Pennywise would suggest he was an anti town role, so a vig probably shot at him if he was maf
  19. Officer Snake

A baker sounds plausible, I felt chub was quite noobish but random votes wi no explanation may seem scummy
Back
Top Bottom