Search results for query: *

1. Officer Snake

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I tried to roleblock Zachie, but it was unsuccessful.
  2. Officer Snake

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I got confused, I was meant to have said Dawning, I blocked DarthWolf on N1
  3. Officer Snake

Yes, I tried to block Darthwolf, but it was frozen.
  4. Officer Snake

True, I'm still suspicious but there is still time for more information to be revealed.
  5. Officer Snake

Darthwolf does seem like a jester, although his play for a player his calibre seems too obvious which makers me think he may have an ulterior motive.
  6. Officer Snake

Screenshots can be faked, but it seems like a lot of effort to something that has a high chance of not paying off.
  7. Officer Snake

Dawning's claim sounds good, and considering how early it was, I think it's less likely it was a scum plan
Back
Top Bottom