Search results for query: *

1. Okido

What video games are you playing now?

Right now I'm playing the Pikmin 1+2 remasters on Switch. It's a little weird to feel nostalgic for a game I've never played, but I watched so many LP videos of these games when I was younger that it's still really taking me back lol. I've only ever played Pikmin 3 when it came out on Wii U, so...
  2. Okido

I finally played Ib for the first time yesterday (yes I know I'm about ten years late), and wow I totally understand now why this game is so beloved lol. I went in 100% blind on the plot, and I'm very glad I did, because I was immediately super invested and was genuinely shocked by some of the...
  3. Okido

Been getting back into Puyo Puyo lately. In particular, I'm playing a lot of Tetris 2 on PC, as well as a bit of 15th Anniversary on my DS. For the most part I'm just working my way towards finally getting every trophy/achievement in PPT2, but so far it's proving a bit more difficult than I...
  4. Okido

Bloons TD6 right now. I'd been perfectly content playing TD5 for the past ten years lol, but a friend convinced me recently to give it a shot and I'm enjoying it quite a bit! Having three tower upgrade paths instead of just two has been tripping me up slightly, but it definitely makes you...
  5. Okido

Getting back into Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town, after having not played it for a while (i.e. two years). I didn't fully realize how much I missed this game until I picked it back up again.
  6. Okido

Pokémon Blue and Pokémon Trading Card Game on the 3DS, and more Miitopia on the Switch. I'm playing through Blue with the intent of pulling off as many glitches as I can; I already did the Mew + experience underflow glitch a while ago, but Missingno. and 'M are kind of the goal here. TCG GB is...
  7. Okido

Paper Mario, on the Nintendo Switch Online N64 app. I adore this game, so I'm very happy to be able to play it again (and maybe actually finish it this time, since 7-year-old me wasn't capable of that the first time I played it).
  8. Okido

Deltarune, Chapter 2. I finished it in one sitting when it landed on PC, I played it on Switch as soon as it dropped after the Direct, and now I'm nearly done with the alternate route. I loved Undertale back in 2015/16, and I loved Chapter 1 when it came out about three years ago, so of course...
  9. Okido

i finally started Tomodachi Collection yesterday, playing it alongside its 3DS sequel for comparison. It's surprising to see how abundant the differences are between them. Tomodachi Life added a ton of content and quality-of-life improvements (most notably, the ability to rearrange apartments...
Back
Top Bottom