Search results for query: *

1. Okido

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I have an important science test coming up in about 2 hours, so I'm a little bit anxious. Not because I feel like I'll fail spectacularly or anything (er, hopefully) — but I just really wanna get it over with. xP Good luck to everyone else who has a busy day ahead of 'em!
  2. Okido

I had an okay day today, the weather has been cold and rainy so I took a pleasant evening walk. I have a test coming up next week and I'm trying not to dread it hahah, I had to reschedule it twice due to being sick so I probably need to brush up on the subject again... And I heard we were...
  3. Okido

Yeah it can sound like a fairly long time for something simple, but don't let that discourage you! Like I said, that's just my own personal experience from the particular way that I draw. Some people can make finished artwork in 15 minutes, for some people it takes multiple days at a time. One...
  4. Okido

whaaat? Yes they do ;_; (and everyone should go check it out!) But anyways, for me personally it really depends on how large/complicated the drawing is and how much work I'm willing to put into it. For me, a tidy sketch can take about half an hour, but going through with clean, detailed lineart...
  5. Okido

Hi everyone :bulbaWave: Now that we are a little bit into May, how are you guys? It's still a while from now, but maybe some of you are already making plans for this summer? I have had a ridiculously busy month so far, and with all the stuff I have coming up (job orientation, family visiting...
  6. Okido

@Blanc I believe in you! Keep your head up! We've all got your back!! (That photo looks how I feel) ooof, feel better. Spring allergies are a huge pain. I'm usually not very prone to them, but I was feeling allergy season pretty bad last year, and having a runny nose 24/7 is just so...
  7. Okido

That's interesting! I'd definitely heard before about what Easter is like there, just because my mom's side of the family was Greek, but it's cool to read about the whole process like that. Meanwhile, I don't think we've done anything for Easter for years now. In my experience, if you're not...
  8. Okido

Not much over here. I took a short trip downtown earlier today, and later in the week I'm planning to dye my hair again. I also finally picked up RPG Maker yesterday, so I'm pretty hyped to start working on some game ideas I've had for a long time :) But that's about it, at least as far as fun...
  9. Okido

Nope. I'm the sort of person who actually kind of likes Valentine's, but as with every year it'll probably just be another day for me lol. Just gonna spend tomorrow like I would any other Tuesday, at home and redecorating my room ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  10. Okido

Happy new year everyone! Anything big or small coming up that you're looking forward to in 2023? Resolutions, perhaps? I'm personally a little hesitant to set anything too ambitious for myself right now lol. I'm just hoping that I can try lots of new things this year.
  11. Okido

*pokes this thread with a stick* Since it's nearly over now, how was everyone's November? How are youse guys feeling, did you do anything fun or was it just another month for you? Anything coming up on your schedules? Other than a few things here and there, mine was pretty average; not in a...
  12. Okido

No Halloween plans for me either, really. It's not my favorite, and I haven't done anything special for it since I was... 12? 13 maybe? I usually just stay home and keep it pretty low-effort now. Last year I just put together a brown/beige outfit and wore my Eevee ear headband and called it a...
  13. Okido

Yeah, it's the sheer amount of stuff in the game that puts me off, I think - that and the fact it's just so open! But I feel like if I really put in the effort to learn how to play it to its fullest, I'd definitely "get it". That's likely true! I did try to play it with a group of friends I had...
  14. Okido

I've never been to a convention, but I've ALWAYS wanted to go to one... Getting to cosplay at a small local con just sounds like a whole lot of fun. Me and a few friends have been saying for years we should all go together, but that's never worked out since we're several states apart x) Maybe...
  15. Okido

Taking a nap is out of the question for me. Chronic insomnia aside, when I do actually sleep, I sleep like a rock. If I try to take a 30-minute nap, I will wake up 4 hours later with no memory of what year it is :confused: instructions unclear, accidentally used a real Pikachu and it keeps...
  16. Okido

hii :bulbaWave: The best part of Gen 3 is Cradily, the best Pokemon ever. Only partially kidding - I think Gen 3 has the highest ratio of mons that I absolutely love. Cradily, Claydol, the Regi trio, Delcatty, Snorunt, Trapinch, Shelgon, Cacturne, Shedinja, and so on... I just think the Pokemon...
  17. Okido

not to fear Lisia, if you're looking for a Gen 3 nerd I'm right here :enzap: My first core series game was Emerald — so while Hoenn isn't my #1 favorite region, I absolutely have a soft spot for its Pokémon and music. Also I could probably play FRLG with my eyes closed at this point... I do want...
  18. Okido

Feel better; hopefully you can take some of this week to recover :bulbaLove: ouch, that's the WORST. I actually just moved myself about a week ago, but I'm definitely lucky that it's been cool here temperature-wise. Heat just makes it so much more miserable OTL Good luck moving, I hope things...
  19. Okido

how was everyone's weekend? :bulbaWave: Did you guys get to do anything fun? I was mostly just taking it easy, but that's not really a bad thing.
Back
Top Bottom