Search results for query: *

1. O

The Garden Grotto General Chat

I am planning on getting all the monotype medals. I already did dark type and wanted to do drago next. Can someone either suggest me a monotype dragon team that can handle the e4 or point me in the direction of where i should ask this? [i was hoping to avoid people trying to explain a...
  2. O

So did I albeit, about a month early.
  3. O

Thanks for the input. I think I'm going to get the demo and see if I deem it worthy of my cash.
  4. O

It was SOOO worth the drive and the like 30 calls to different "low stock" stores. The only things I still need to do in White 2 is get all the medals and complete the NatDex. Which is turning out to be a load more difficult than anticipated...
  5. O

Wow. You got a full plate. Have you seen the new Mystery Dungeon game that came out? I didn't like the last one that I bought, "Red Rescue Team" but I was considering giving the new one a try. Has anyone bought it? If yes, is it worth it?
  6. O

I had to drive ~45 minutes to get it but today I got my Pikachu 3DS(: I seriously can't wait till October. I've been working on monotype teams and completing the national dex. What've you got planned for the long wait till X and Y?
  7. O

I never saw the point of getting both games. Just so you can get the game exclusive pokemon or what? Welcome Karls, I am new as well(:
  8. O

What starter do you think you are going to choose? It's still a toss-up between Chespin and Fennekin for me. Depending on their evolutions. At first, I thought the 3D game would be awful but when I saw the trailer for it I was hooked. Only Pikachu 3DS is 30+ miles from my house. Calling a...
  9. O

I'll be around for a while. I am thoroughly looking forward to X and Y. Trying to convince my parents to get me a 3DS for my birthday. That pikachu 3DS is so cute. I want it. Edit: I didn't realize there was a "Reply with quote" I thought "Reply" would work. I'll learn(:
  10. O

Hello all, I joined moments ago. I am a long time pokemon trainer but haven't been serious about it until recently. I am learning to EV train, choose natures, etc. In my moments of need, you have been helping me and so I joined to say thank you. Carter~
Back
Top Bottom