Search results for query: *

1. O

Controversial opinions

I mean, from an animation standpoint you’re objectively wrong, straight up. And why exactly do you think this battle is trash writing wise? How is it worse than Ash vs Hau? I honestly don’t understand your reasoning.
  2. O

Controversial opinions

When I say that, I’m talking about how often it hit. Yes, I know accuracy doesn’t mean much in the anime, but an OHKO move like that shouldn’t be so easy to land.
  3. O

Controversial opinions

Got another spicy hot take headed your guys’ way that’s an improvement from one I made a while back; Aside from animation/choreography, the battles against Alain and Sawyer weren’t anything amazing. Some of the strategies in both battles were very questionable, there was a lot of BS even...
  4. O

Controversial opinions

If Plumeria has been introduced in season 2 somewhere and episode 115 had been placed at the beginning of the 3rd season, the Alola League would’ve gone much better. The season would’ve revolved around preparing for the League, and everything would’ve been less rushed. For example, episode 95...
  5. O

Controversial opinions

I meant to delete the first post, but it stuck around for some reason. I deleted it now. Gladion is the best rival since Paul because we’ve seen all of his Pokémon having some kind of personality, and he’s shown a lot of character growth over the course of the series, going from a very secluded...
  6. O

Controversial opinions

I’ve got two unpopular opinions here; Dawn is better than Serena in every way, from their character growth to their personality to their interactions with others to their goals and rivals. Aside from Sawyer, both Ash’s and Serena’s rivals in Kalos were terribly done. Also, Gladion is Ash’s...
  7. O

Controversial opinions

To add onto this, there were some meh/bad episodes in this series that were written by other people, but those were exceptions and not the rule, as most of the episodes they’ve written, both in this series and previous series, were very good. However, a lot of Jun’ichi’s work is...
  8. O

Controversial opinions

I don’t mind what the anime did with the Ultra Beasts, as most of them aren’t inherently evil. I looked them up and saw how they were created, and they were based on the idea of invasive species. The thing about invasive species is that they aren’t evil on their own, but the situations they...
  9. O

Controversial opinions

When talking about DP and SM, I’m not comparing the two, I just think that they’re the two best series.
  10. O

Controversial opinions

For Team Rocket in BW, Meowth traveled with the group as a way to gain their trust and carry out their plan, so I wouldn’t exactly call that being inconsistent, as he knew what he was doing the entire time. I can agree with your other points on TR though, as I’ll admit that I haven’t watched...
  11. O

Controversial opinions

After thinking about it while watching this week’s episode of S&M, I’ve realized that Ash and Lillie has the potential to be much better then Ash and Serena. This is because with Serena, she spent the wlentire series with a one-sided crush on Ash that never goes anywhere until the final episode...
  12. O

Controversial opinions

I don’t know how unpopular this opinion is, but I consider XY to be worse then S&M and DP for a couple of reasons: (Warning: essay ahead) As the series progressed, Ash went from being the mix of goofy and serious that we know and love him for to becoming a generic shonen protagonist that had...
Back
Top Bottom