• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. O

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

I bring up Tomioka because even though he hasn’t done a league episode since DP, he was the head writer for most of the gym battles in XY, as well as being the head writer for Olivia’s grand trial and episode 97, where Ash first met Hau. Also, he didn’t write any league episodes in XY because he...
  2. O

I thought about saying that in my comment, but I tried to be nice and not be so harsh to him, as he has made some good episodes before. Honestly though, if this next episode he’s writing isn’t very good, then he should get demoted, or at least reevaluated.
  3. O

Why couldn’t they give this battle to Aya Matsui? Or Atsuhiro Tomioka? Or Akemi Omode? Or literally any other writer that’s more consistent than he is? Listen, I get that writers are people too, and they can all make bad episodes, but when someone is so inconsistent at writing episodes...
Back
Top Bottom