Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

XD Well, there are those special circumstances.
  2. Oriden

To be fair, Exeggutor always was derp, so Alolan Exeggutor is just derp in a different form. XD And it's so humorously tall, it's almost hard to hate it... at least, I can't see hating it any more than one would already hate normal Exeggutor. It's hardly a candidate for anyone's favorite pokemon...
  3. Oriden

Yeah but they sure as hell look more proportionate with fur. XD
  4. Oriden

I think the main issue is that it's terribly unbalanced. Those designer breeds have round heads and thick bodies. But Alolan Persian has a big round head and a very slim body, even if you compare it to regular Persian- Gyazo - a21d5fdef011a97fad28f69d979f19e0.gif Regular Persian appears to be...
  5. Oriden

I think the problem with Purugly is right in the name. XD It wasn't meant to be a cute and loveable fatty cat. If it was, its body shouldn't be skinny. XD
  6. Oriden

XD None at all, sorry.
  7. Oriden

I actually could like Persian more if it was legitimately fat, but making only its face fat has it annoyingly disproportionate. D= They really should've just made it into a spoiled fat kitty.
  8. Oriden

XD I know, I just had hoped that maybe the official art might help its design, but it really didn't.
  9. Oriden

It's okay, they still have XY/ORAS's megas in Sun and Moon, they just neglected to introduce any new ones.
  10. Oriden

Augh Gamefreak, nooooo. Don't introduce a concept and quickly abandon it, that is the worst idea ever! If they introduced more Mega Evolutions alongside Z-moves, we could have gotten even more ways to use some of our favorite pokemon! Shafting megas is a terrible move, and I hope they bring them...
  11. Oriden

No... that really doesn't help Persian at all, honestly. It doesn't really look anything like a Scottish fold and being based off any other particular cat breed doesn't really save it from the fact that it still suffers from Garfield face. If its face were less bloated or its body thicker to...
  12. Oriden

I don't expect them to look cool, but I would appreciate them not looking like derp. Persian in particular never deserved to look like Garfield.
  13. Oriden

Wow that does not help it much if at all. XD
  14. Oriden

At this point, I wish Gamefreak could just take the idea for next generation or something, but I know a lot of places have rules against taking even fan-submitted ideas for legal reasons so... RIP kitty. =<
  15. Oriden

Honestly, what eats at me the most is poor Hawlucha. He even got dressed up for the occasion just for his trainer to pretty much go "Yeah keep hitting it until you die." and going out without having had made any positive contribution to the match. Even if you aren't one to switch out pokemon...
  16. Oriden

Okay, let's put it this way... You send out a pokemon. You have your pokemon attack. Your attacks have little to no effect and your opponent does literally nothing. As a sensible trainer do you... A) Just keep attacking it until your opponent finally decides to knock your pokemon out. B)...
  17. Oriden

XP Well yeah, and I do blame them for that.
  18. Oriden

They do that to him all the time anyway. From what I watched of the Kalos league, Ash shouldn't have even made it to the finals- strategy-wise, he performed worse in Kalos than probably any other region, yet he was a semi-finalist? Ridiculous.
  19. Oriden

I don't think either of the first two posts of that 4chan leak with the breeding cat were legit. Most of the things they got right were vague, an educated guess, taken from other more legitimate leaks or fan-wishes that Gamefreak just happened to have granted. Aside from the fact that it is a...
  20. Oriden

D= Well it was a stupid anime mechanic that they brought into the games purely for fanservice. Though why the anime couldn't just give Ash a pokemon with a legitimate mega evolution is beyond me.
Back
Top Bottom