Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Because the direct is imminent and if anything about it leaks, we all don't want to know within the next three hours before it launches. After that it's back to our regular "spoil everything" schedule. XD
  2. Oriden

We actually already have a water bear pokemon with reuniclus... but I like that starter design. Why did they wait to specify that now. XD Also good luck stopping anyone from asking about Gen 8.
  3. Oriden

Gotta be honest... if that's what we got instead of Gen 8, I wouldn't even be mad.
  4. Oriden

Maybe we all should just avoid looking for any leaks until the direct. XD Only hours to go, why spoil it for ourselves (or look at more fakes that we'll just be immediately throwing out the window)
  5. Oriden

XD You just totally killed me, oh man.
  6. Oriden

I feel your pain- ish. XD I'm gonna be at work and have to endure waiting.
  7. Oriden

I liked Lunala more than Solgaleo but Lycanroc had priority for me. D= But I did wind up with a copy of Moon anyway because my dad just assumed I'd want it.
  8. Oriden

Try googling it instead? If you ask what 6am pst is in your timezone, it should immediately tell you. Edit: Oh also, if it is a 24 hour clock, then 8:00 definitely means 8am. 8pm would be 20:00.
  9. Oriden

Oh heck yeah, game choice always depends on the version exclusives or box legendaries for me. XD I chose Sapphire because I liked Kyogre, Diamond because I preferred Dialga over Palkia, and Sun because I wanted Midday Lycanroc. My parents bought me Gold, I don't remember picking that one. =I...
  10. Oriden

Says am and pm for me, so it's got to be 12 hour. If it was a 24 hour clock, you wouldn't need the am and pm.
  11. Oriden

I don't think anyone here is expecting that we won't get a great game with Gen 8. XD But the point was really just that Joe can say that he's expecting saltiness because there's always a group of people who aren't satisfied. It's an easy claim to make, and it's not towards the entire fanbase-...
  12. Oriden

I think you're forgetting that no matter what the games look like, there is going to be a group of loud complainers for no good reason?
  13. Oriden

See? That's exactly the problem right there. That's the expectation that has been set up for a lot of people. I think there's also a good portion of the fanbase (or non-fanbase?) that hates Pokemon games being Pokemon games and will judge that it's just more of the same thing, and Joe may be...
  14. Oriden

I dunno... last game was 2015. Switch was unveiled in 2016. Wouldn't be hard to imagine that they may have put off releasing another title in favor of joining Gen 8 on the Switch. It's kind of a safe bet, though- Pokemon will never live up to high expectations. People want Pokemon Breath of the...
  15. Oriden

Pokemon Quest update, maybe.
  16. Oriden

How about a rival whose attitude toward you depends on your responses? XD
  17. Oriden

Eh, I don't know that he knows anything more than that a portion of the fanbase has high expectations and will bitch if they're not met.
  18. Oriden

I don't think we're in any danger of another Kanto remake anytime soon- if anything, we're looking at a Sinnoh remake in the near future and maybe a Let's Go Johto. I would not be mad if we got some more Kanto regional variants in this generation, though- but I'd prefer if we also got some...
  19. Oriden

Not sure that quite counts. XD But alright- ten year milestones make sense. Making a big deal of it every five years, not so much.
  20. Oriden

They're probably not even going to do anything really special for the 25th anniversary... it's not like they released anything game-wise for the 10th or 15th?
Back
Top Bottom