Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

You could... but the reason they're part Poison is because Gastly is made of poison gas.
  2. Oriden

I imagine that the only pokemon that will be in the Gen 4 remakes will be everything already listed in the Sinnoh Dex. They don't have to add anything else that's missing.
  3. Oriden

It actually probably wouldn't be an issue and compatibility would proceed as it always has- since games in a generation all use the same engine, Pokémon models available in the first pair of games would be added into the remakes released that gen with no extra effort. So they would have the same...
  4. Oriden

They really don't have to patch anything in for that. Communications between such games have always had restrictions anyway. If the remakes have Pokémon unavailable in Sword and Shield, you just wouldn't be able to use them in a battle between those games.
  5. Oriden

Abomasnow maybe, but I don't think Thick Fat is right for Torterra. It's not a very fat design nor an animal that develops blubber. Abomasnow is pretty chub, though, so they could swing that and I wouldn't really question it.
  6. Oriden

Oh Flying isn't bad, it's just the fact that they made a flying dinosaur with leaves for wings is laughable.
  7. Oriden

You really didn't have to quote me since I basically said that Tropius being a Flying-type is a joke. Not sure if you're referring to Meganium or Tropius getting a mega evo either but Dragon would be nice on either of them. Mega for Meganium and either-or for Tropius, though. I don't like the...
  8. Oriden

Yeeeeeah after Meganium, Tropius was like the second grass sauropod we never asked for. XD And the fact that it's Flying is just laughable.
  9. Oriden

Water/Grass and Rock/Grass are the same thing, though? The order doesn't really matter.
  10. Oriden

At this point I think you just want everything to be Ghost-type even if it doesn't make any sense to be.
  11. Oriden

Just because you think it would have been cool doesn't mean that it's weird that they didn't do it.
  12. Oriden

Why would it become part ghost when hungry? The whole thing is that it gets angry when it's hungry so it turns Dark-type. You know, the sinister type? It doesn't die of hunger.
  13. Oriden

Because the mechanics don't work the same way and reusing the designs would be confusing.
  14. Oriden

They already have.
  15. Oriden

Why would they hide that? It wouldn't be a big ground-breaking reveal after we already had that with Mega Evolution. Literally no one would be surprised by it. How does size translate into type-changes? There's no "Giant-type." And Corviknight still looks like a Flying/Steel bird (in fact its...
  16. Oriden

Oh yeah, I forgot to respond to this part- that statement is completely untrue. Six of the first wave of Megas received type changes. Charizard, Fire/Flying -> Mega Charizard X, Fire/Dragon Pinsir, Bug -> Mega Pinsir Bug/Flying Gyarados, Water/Flying -> Mega Gyarados, Water/Dark Mewtwo, Psychic...
  17. Oriden

Because they already said that not including every pokemon was going to be their policy going forward and they haven't backed off from that stance. I'm not being negative, I'm being pragmatic. And by "next games" I was assuming that you meant the Sword and Shield sequels/third versions or Sinnoh...
  18. Oriden

Doubt it. They're as likely to add Mega Evolution to the next games as they are to add the rest of the pokedex.
  19. Oriden

You can't use all three mechanics in the same game so you can't pit Dynamax/Gigantamax against Mega Evolution or Z-Moves, so how it compares to either of those mechanics simply doesn't matter because they're not available and they likely won't all ever be available in the same game for the sake...
  20. Oriden

Because it's "different" and that makes it "new" and "exciting." And they also cut Z-moves and Megas from the game so you can't use them anyway, so there's no comparing them or choosing one over the other. Plus Giganta only implies that it's bigger, not stronger.
Back
Top Bottom