Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

I wouldn't say that it's safe to assume... we could easily get Mareanie without Corsola. We've had Seviper without Zangoose before. Though they were version exclusives in (Omega) Ruby and (Alpha) Sapphire, but Zangoose wasn't in Emerald either and Seviper wasn't in XD.
  2. Oriden

I was referring to the suggestion that Eviolite just continue to not work on Pokémon that gain new evos despite their new status as middle stages. Pretty sure that no one would have actually complained about the lack of continuity but Gamefreak does seem hellbent on not changing it as much as...
  3. Oriden

Huh... same here. XD
  4. Oriden

Makes sense, I guess, since Alola was a bunch of islands. The setting kind of screwed it out of room to add more pokemon. That, and especially the whole pushing the 3DS to its limits thing.
  5. Oriden

Well, Eviolite is just an item and GameFreak has been known to just copy-paste the item list every generation- as far as I am aware, there are still unused items from Gen 4 on there. Plus it would be even more useful now when facing off against Dynamax, since it raises an unevolved pokemon's...
  6. Oriden

Not really. For Marill, nothing really changed about how it functioned. A Marill still produced baby Marill normally, just as it had been established in previous games, it just now was also able to produce an Azurill when bred with a previously unobtainable item. The function of the item did...
  7. Oriden

I don't think that totally rules out non-variants getting regional evolutions too, it just emphasizes that some evolutions are only available for their regional variant lines.
  8. Oriden

Really don't want to bother with the branched evo argument because I guess it is a personal thing but I do believe that it is simpler to consider branched evolutions as being entirely different pokemon rather than different forms of the same pokemon, or else, like @TechSkylander1518 pointed out...
  9. Oriden

The thing is, what we mean when we say "regional evolution" is brand new evolutions for regional forms. This term came from the leaker who used it in that same context to refer to Farfetch'd new regional evolution. Alolan Raichu wasn't the first "regional evolution" in this context (or any...
  10. Oriden

Alolan Raichu is a regional variant. Regional evolutions are entirely new evolutions only available for regional forms.
  11. Oriden

Especially the ones that require you to evolve in a certain place or obtain a certain item- finding a place to give out that Electirizer is too much of a pain? Better cut Electabuzz from the game! Gosh where are we going to put a special magnetic field? Meh, just cut out Magnemite, Nosepass and...
  12. Oriden

As much as I love Chansey being the legendary tank that it is... it already was that before Eviolite, and I think GameFreak really needs to get over its retcon allergy. We really didn't need to have to look for a bigger grass rock just to evolve Eevee, and I really don't want to see cross-gen...
  13. Oriden

SpaceWorld dimension doesn't know how good they have it. >=/
  14. Oriden

Actually, he's not saying that it's a stat problem... the issue with Eviolite is the same "issue" that prevented Eevee from just evolving with a Leaf Stone. GameFreak tries to avoid retcons, so they couldn't introduce new evolutions for any pokemon except for Eevee because suddenly Eviolite...
  15. Oriden

I think this is the right thread for this- View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1159393997221224449 This... actually explains the lack of cross-gen evos up until now. =/ Damn Eviolite.
  16. Oriden

XD People hating on Morpeko for looking like Pikachu... I don't think it looks much like Pikachu, but I do find its body annoyingly Minion-shaped. Which, quite frankly, is worse.
  17. Oriden

Oh- yeah I figure if Ditto can Dynamax, it would probably have to do it using the opponent's form. An untransformed Dynamax Ditto would only have Max Guard, after all. Then again, it would only last three turns, so if someone wanted to Max Guard their giant blob for three turns, I guess that's...
  18. Oriden

Not understanding what you're saying, could you try to rephrase it? =/
  19. Oriden

=P Nah, legendaries can't be cloned either. For reasons. Reasons that ignore your Mewtwo's origin entirely.
  20. Oriden

Eh... if they were going to cut Ditto from the games, I'd rather that they just come up with a new pokemon whose gimmick was that it produces eggs of the male to replace it in breeding rather than teasing you with unobtainable dittos. Though new alternative- they could do away with breeding and...
Back
Top Bottom