Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

SwSh Starters Discussion

Yeah... since the e-shop demos were launched much closer to release day, I figured they were more likely to have been finalized compared to this demo being available months in advance. We don't really have a more recent comparison of what stats look like in a demo that's available this early...
  2. Oriden

SwSh Starters Discussion

I definitely wouldn't say altered because there's absolutely no reason to hide stats- just placeholders, unfinished, not finalized. And SpaceWorld had placeholder stats like crazy, though I know that was a long long time ago. But do we even have stats from a more recent event demo to compare...
  3. Oriden

SwSh Starters Discussion

I meant fear might give it the motivation to run faster than Scorbunny. It's like that fable about the Hare and the Hound. Given how the other stats are identical 33's, though, they seem like placeholders and probably aren't final.
  4. Oriden

SwSh Starters Discussion

Maybe Sobble is just that much of a coward that it runs faster? It's scared and running for its life while the rabbit is just running because it wants to. Or it's just a balance thing.
  5. Oriden

SwSh Starters Discussion

Nah, both groups would find an appeal in it for different reasons. Overall, I would say that the favoritism isn't even based on gender in the first place.
  6. Oriden

SwSh Starters Discussion

I think you're missing the appeal of a feminine starter to a heterosexual male. And I can guarantee that not all women would have voted for Primarina.
Back
Top Bottom