Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

XD ...that is sad. I guess that answers the speed question. Still wonder about weight, though. Not lighting... Also pastel color palettes. Both are a different animal from just lighting.
  2. Oriden

Because when you shift those colors slightly, they don't change much. I tried to replicate it somewhat in photoshop, first by brightening the overall palette of the official artwork to account for the pastel art style- http://prntscr.com/o5d34p And then shifted the color slightly on a second...
  3. Oriden

Criticism doesn't involve getting upset at someone for "whitewashing" on artwork that clearly uses a pastel palette and a filter. It's not like she's even white? She's still dark, she's just not darker. The ape thing is obviously inappropriate, so there's no defending that one... unless they...
  4. Oriden

I know other artists who feel the same, and it's unfortunate. =/ Like... people are just expressing their love for a character, leave them alone. People aren't afraid of criticism, they're afraid of being attacked. Because criticism is one thing, but having the whole SJW squad come down on you...
  5. Oriden

People really need to not attack artists for using a palette on a character that they think isn't "dark enough." All it does is make artists afraid to draw black people at all. Which if you don't want these characters represented at all... good job. White prevails.
  6. Oriden

=P If she manages to walk on water with them, maybe I'll stop laughing.
  7. Oriden

Nessa does look fantastic. D= She's cool and pretty and I like her. First time I saw her I was like "Daaaaaaaaamn, she look good." Only complaint- those shoes. Girl get some better shoes, those floaties for your feet ain't saving anything.
  8. Oriden

Sorry to pick this bit out but- I've been ignoring the Nessa controversy because I know how people can be stupid ridiculous over things being "racist" after I caught wind of the whole Amethyst fanart thing that happened, as well as other instances of people attacking cosplayers for not being the...
  9. Oriden

Awww that poor pokeshame. XD I don't see what's embarrassing about it, but I avoid talking about Pokemon much with people I know aren't into it just because I don't like trying to hold a conversation with someone who has that blank "I don't get it and I'm not interested in getting it" look.
  10. Oriden

If I'm not mistaken, we only have one popular mobile pokemon game with a lot of profit. Hardly a reason why the main series would vanish in favor of them. There's a lot they couldn't do with a mobile game, such as use the graphics that they've been working on developing these past few gens. I'm...
  11. Oriden

I don't know why anyone is afraid of Pokemon going mobile- mobile couldn't handle a full-fledged main series game. It's really a non-issue.
  12. Oriden

XD And I don't wanna waste 15 minutes listening to someone ramble about them. So yeah- summaries, please! I've tried skipping to parts of the video to avoid wasting time but all I get is 3-second clips of untrue bullshit so that doesn't reflect well on the rest of the video. Or maybe it does...
  13. Oriden

Some people like those gimmicks over the straight forward bland vanilla "beat them all" model that more recent battle facilities have apparently been, so I understand their dissatisfaction there. =/
  14. Oriden

Personally, I don't like milk chocolate, so I can sympathize with people who don't like the standard option- which I'd say that a generic "beat every trainer" facility would represent.
  15. Oriden

Someone else might enjoy them, though, which I guess is the point. =/
  16. Oriden

What it sounds like to me is that they could get away with one facility and just add options for what restrictions you want to have in place during your run? That should be simple enough, really. I don't know that it's really a thing that should require much work to do, so it is a shame that...
  17. Oriden

XD So what they need to do is add seven of them instead of one to not be cutting corners? I guess that isn't asking too much, but it does feel a bit silly.
  18. Oriden

XD ...Verl making a good point for once. Good job, Verl, you get a stale cookie.
  19. Oriden

Well this is an interesting point- View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1142396251746590722
Back
Top Bottom