Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Thaaaaat just turned Appletun from kinda cute to even more disturbing to me, and I was already grossed out by children eating the skin off its back. =(
  2. Oriden

You're reeeeally stretching it to make any of those work.
  3. Oriden

Calling Dragopult anything like a fruit bat is a stretch. The image "riddles" were BS. There's no gargoyle, there's no whippet, there's no stickbug, and G-Machamp doesn't have hands for feet.
  4. Oriden

Probably just to translate more easily into the snowman Zen Mode?
  5. Oriden

It's really not monochrome, just faded out. Monochrome would have been better.
  6. Oriden

Found a video showing off the shiny Gmax forms- View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD5xoqe3wlA
  7. Oriden

Yeah... I think I posted about one of the new pokemon there rather than here because I didn't see this thread. Having both threads with similar titles is a little confusing.
  8. Oriden

Figure I'll remark on it somewhere- I think Boltund is based on a Welsh Sheepdog. It's UK, it herds sheep, and it has the right ears, markings, and thin tail.
  9. Oriden

Alola had 106 so it wasn't short by too much- it had more than Gen 2 and was almost equal to Gen 4. I think the main issue with Alola, though, was that too many of those pokemon were mythicals, legendaries or sub-legendaries. Like a whole quarter of the new pokedex was overloaded with those...
  10. Oriden

80+ new pokemon, ~20 regional variants.
  11. Oriden

Because that "cupcake" is just another screenshot of the teacup elephant.
  12. Oriden

I actually find Grookey kind of cute but I totally agree that the starter designs were completely weak this time around. Seeing them killed my hype for these games as soon as the first announcement. XD I believe their issue is just how UK cliche the regional variants are so far, not that they...
  13. Oriden

Well, definitely not my favorite generation so far. Or even close. Most of the designs have been pretty "meh".
  14. Oriden

Well, black tea isn't necessarily water... it could really just be everything in the water that makes it tea. Also your tea died and became a waterless spirit because you left it out too long.
  15. Oriden

Not sure why them not moving is such a big deal, honestly- not like the lady on the dock is moving either. Or the pokemon featured in the crowd during gym battles. Pretty sure they're just a background detail for whatever reason and that's why it doesn't move. Also would a pokemon that can't...
  16. Oriden

lol Gossifleur evo is 100%- we've already seen it. XD
  17. Oriden

I meant Ghost/Normal and Ghost/Fairy aren't banshee-like-- Misdreavus already is banshee-like so there's really no reason to change its type to make it more of one. Especially when there really aren't any types that would make it more banshee.
  18. Oriden

I don't think any of the pikaclones are likely to receive evolutions. =/ They have always been one and done ever since Pikachu got a baby stage.
  19. Oriden

That... doesn't feel very banshee-like at all. I think an entirely new pokemon would be better than taking one that is already a ghost and trying to make it a different ghost by throwing an unfitting type on it.
  20. Oriden

Because the man on the left of this banner appears to be holding a ladle- If I'm right, then I suspect a connection between the cooking feature and Impidimp's reveal. If not, then it will probably have something to do with that business anyway.
Back
Top Bottom