Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

I don't know, now that they made Rotom the annoying one, I think they would have to really intentionally try to make Porygon juuuust as obnoxious. =P They wouldn't give it that bzzt speech quirk at least, since it belongs to Rotom now, and that part really annoys the shit out of me so that's...
  2. Oriden

I think Rotom is really just... annoying and its stupid face doesn't make up for it one bit. I'd rather get Porygon, the pokemon that gets absolutely the least attention because the anime has ignored it and its evolutions ever since that flashing lights incident which wasn't even its fault...
  3. Oriden

Well... Obstagoon could just be made unavailable until Gen 8 finally rolls out to GO as well. It wouldn't be too different from having to wait for Gen 4's cross-gen evos, or even Sylveon as we currently are. Edit: Probably also worth noting that we don't know for sure yet that Sword and Shield...
  4. Oriden

Good question, I have been wondering that myself. So far the implication seems to be that only Galarian forms will be getting these evos, though.
  5. Oriden

Plus we've already seen normal toxapex in Galar so we know it's not getting a regional.
  6. Oriden

Regular Toxapex is already confirmed to be in Galar.
  7. Oriden

Well you are just assuming that is his favorite type in the first place. Knowing that it's just an assumption really eliminates the mystery there. It probably isn't his favorite type.
  8. Oriden

According to Bulbapedia, it's poliwag.
  9. Oriden

Weeeeell... Gengar is Ken Sugimori's favorite pokemon and it got a mega. Exeggutor is Tsunekazu Ishihara's favorite pokemon and it got a regional variant.
  10. Oriden

Because you seem to be horribly misunderstanding it somehow? The Eviolite theory does not apply to regional variants. What are you even talking about? This is the first time that we have even received regional evolutions! And we have seen exactly one of them so far and there's just a rumor...
  11. Oriden

...you're still missing the point- Toxapex was confirmed to be in Galar but Corsola has not been seen yet. Since there is a solid in-game connection between the two, in that Toxapex appears where Corsola appear because it feeds on them, there is a chance that Corsola may also be in Galar. Since...
  12. Oriden

...wow you're missing a huge point- the presence of Mareanie/Toxapex in Galar means that Corsola might also be in Galar because they feed on Corsola. That's why them being in Galar infers an opening for a possible evolution/regional variant for Corsola. There's no connection between Growlithe...
  13. Oriden

The Eviolite theory is that, due to GameFreak trying to preserve continuity as much as they can, pokemon are no longer receiving normal cross-gen evos because of how Eviolite doesn't work on pokemon that can't evolve. So, for example, because it did not work on Linoone in the past, regular...
  14. Oriden

Considering there is absolutely no connection between Growlithe and Torkoal, I can't wait to hear this one.
  15. Oriden

Actually, PocketMonster summed it up pretty well- I mean I don't love any of their designs either but it felt like a great opportunity for some awesome non-pokemon boss battles and then they flipped it and went "Oh nevermind, they're actually still pokemon!" so like... great, so they're just a...
  16. Oriden

Please no more UBs, let that whole concept die in fire.
  17. Oriden

I meant a water Arcanine. >.>; In terms of regions- forget Hoenn, we just left Alola.
  18. Oriden

=( I hope we get a water one one day. That would be the best.
  19. Oriden

Maybe one day, but arcanine is already confirmed as not being a variant in Galar. Which is a damn shame because a lot of us are still let down that it didn't get one last Gen. >=/ Fake leakers had such good designs for it, too.
  20. Oriden

I kinda figured that Weezing was gonna be the exeggutor of this Gen, since it was revealed solo and is such a doofy design.
Back
Top Bottom