Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

How would that resolve it? XD They'd still be rare, you'd just have yet another Gmax freebie aside from Charizard, Meowth, and potentially Pikachu and Eevee.
  2. Oriden

I think that's referring to the same thing as this, right? View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1194642526742949888 My guess is that the "credibility" lost here is just the loading issues people have started to nitpick based on watching that streamer's playthrough when the loading...
  3. Oriden

I think it's very likely that they learned from Marshadow and especially Zeraora and have hidden the mythicals to be patched in later. View: https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/1193897278865494016
  4. Oriden

You're talking about a move that cuts your opponent's HP down by a quarter each turn on top of whatever other attacks you throw at them- it wouldn't exactly be fair if you got to freely chop away at huge chunks of their HP without sacrificing some of your own health. So no, that's most likely...
  5. Oriden

Eh, there will always be the crazies. Like the people who still think that pokemon is about summoning Japanese demons or something.
  6. Oriden

Hopefully. =P
  7. Oriden

Well... Pokemon were pretty much my only games for the Gameboy and 3DS (literally just got the 3DS to play Sun, wound up with a copy of Moon, and otherwise used it to play Shuffle). I've had other games for the DS and the non-handheld consoles, but I'm not that much of a gamer these days so it...
  8. Oriden

Fair to doubt. I've already decided I'm not going to, I'll wait to see if anything else this gen compels me to buy a Switch or maybe next gen will be better. =)
  9. Oriden

Yeah saw that post, someone else shared it here, but it sounds like BS. For the record, they also make a claim along the lines of assets being given the codename Sword or Shield and we know that isn't true because the codename for these games never matches the titles so- yeah. BS.
  10. Oriden

Kanto cuts are easy to explain- they're not in the region. Between not having time to work on all of the models and having to cut some for balance issues, they simply trimmed the models down to the ones that they wanted to be available in the game and left everything not planned to ever be...
  11. Oriden

Thank you for linking that. It was a very informative read! =) XD ...to be honest, this seems like an over-reaction.
  12. Oriden

Because exact replicating is needlessly tedious. The only way that it would make sense to do that would be if they were essentially "tracing" the original work- and if they're doing that, then the wireframe is already in the program and why bother trying to replicate it when it's already there...
  13. Oriden

I think balance is a legitimate issue and some pokemon (note: not all) were cut because they would have been unbalanced if used with Dynamax. Take Blissey for example- at Dynamax's lowest level apparently it would get 1.5x HP. Blissey with a base HP stat of 255. That brings it up to over 380...
  14. Oriden

They'll probably sell just fine. These games have the first open world area in the series with a free roaming camera and while the models are all kind of subpar, the world looks phenomenal and far more immersive than past titles. It has a lot more going for it than it does against it, just from...
  15. Oriden

It's been run through professional translators so we know that it wasn't a mistranslation per se but I do wonder if it wasn't possibly something lost in translation (a phrase used differently over there) or if it wasn't simply misworded.
  16. Oriden

Well, what I think, with our current examples, is that... we know that Mega Evolution and Z-moves can play nicely together. We've already seen them usable in the same game. If throwing Dynamax on top of that is a problem, then Dynamax already kind of has a solution to this- it only works in...
  17. Oriden

Nah, because we know that walking/running animations have been standard part of the models since Sun and Moon so they were already part of development well before the overworld encounters were even considered for SwSh. Implementing them into the overworld should have been easy enough from an...
  18. Oriden

That's... probably never going to happen. The self damage aspect is there for balance reasons so they're not going to give you anything to remove it.
  19. Oriden

They're still based on friendship and time of day, yes.
  20. Oriden

Glaceon and Leafeon were kind of the same, though, and they finally gave up and made them stone evos, so I can certainly see the hope that incense will disappear now too if we're done trying to cover up decade old retcons.
Back
Top Bottom