Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

SwSh If you could pick five old Pokémon for the Galar Pokédex...

I have seen enough cute zubat art that I can't hate them. They're precious babies. XD I would friggin' murder a woobat, though- ugly ass cottonballs that evolve into pigbats, no thank you.
  2. Oriden

=P Zubat's cuter, though. Who could hate these faces? https://www.deviantart.com/mewitti/art/Batty-377413357
  3. Oriden

If it helps any... woobat has been spotted and therefor might take zubat's place in these games. >.> Much to my displeasure because if I had to pick an annoying bat, I'd choose zubat any day. Major hate for the winged cottonball.
  4. Oriden

LGPE also had mega evolutions and didn't update animations, to my knowledge, and it's quite different to be mad at a pokemon that actually appears in the game versus several pokemon making the cut that don't even appear in the game despite that being the criteria for pokemon to be transferrable...
  5. Oriden

Well, if a bunch of pokemon were cut for the sake of time, it wouldn't make sense for them to work on the models for forms unobtainable in the game. And if they did... then you can imagine a lot of people gonna be pissed that Alolan forms got in for no good reason but their favorite pokemon didn't.
  6. Oriden

Noibat's also confirmed! Since there's regular Ninetales in, though, I doubt Alolan Ninetales made the cut. =/
  7. Oriden

Maybe, but Milo's farm pokemon seems to be Wooloo, so it could very well be just a Wooloo farming community without any cows.
  8. Oriden

Yeeeeeah, I have no doubts about Alolan Exeggutor being cut from Galar, to be honest. Out of all the Alolan forms, that one is really the most tied to the climate. It's just a shame because Alolan Exeggutor is the best tree ever. Maybe if I just...
  9. Oriden

It's a different form that would also need "animation updates" so I think there is a good chance that they would be banned from transfer as well if their form isn't for whatever reason available in Galar natively. Which makes me wanna add Alolan Exeggutor to my list now. I love that thing. =/
  10. Oriden

Magmar Houndoom Smeargle Dusk Lycanroc Mightyena And pretty much all my doggies.
Back
Top Bottom