Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Oh... guess you didn't watch DanTDM's review, then- View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxsdBOHLiso
  2. Oriden

We also do know that Glimwood Tangle has phantump at the very least so haunted forests seems pretty probable.
  3. Oriden

They weren't exactly big on hiding anything for Sun and Moon, though. We did receive the Mimikyu Song during October, which showcased some new gameplay I believe, but I don't think they've ever really made such a big deal about the day. So I find the bets that we'll be getting a trailer for it...
  4. Oriden

Well... makes sense. If you've got a leak, you fix it.
  5. Oriden

Pfffth- welp, Zacian and Zamazenta figures were indeed revealed, but without the packaging, so I guess that potential news is a bust. View: https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/1189561891259072512
  6. Oriden

For Inktober, yeah... not sure why that pertains to anything, though? Okay, I meant for new generation game news, not general game-related Halloween celebratory posts. XD
  7. Oriden

Given the lack of warning, I don't see us getting a Halloween trailer tomorrow. Besides... when have they ever released game news to celebrate Halloween?
  8. Oriden

I kinda question Paul a bit on dates because we never seem to see anything posted at the times that they're supposed to be posted by... with so few days left of October, I wonder if we'll actually see that merch with or without types.
  9. Oriden

...not really, because if you breed Dusk Lycanroc you get essentially "Dusk Lycanroc" Rockruffs. Since Dusk Lycanroc was distributed in its base form and the indicator for what Rockruff could evolve into Dusk Lycanroc was determined by its ability, Dusk Lycanroc was easily allowed to be...
  10. Oriden

My point was that they can still be hard to find without restricting it to just the fully evolved stages, though- shinies are/were hard to find yet available in every stage. It just comes down to numbers. And given how they're promoting G-max, I do believe that they are supposed to be somewhat...
  11. Oriden

You can breed Own Tempo Rockruff that evolve into Dusk Lycanroc.
  12. Oriden

I wouldn't just because we still have a few weeks to go and we all need oxygen a lot sooner than that. XP But personally- I'd be more surprised if I was wrong. And disappointed in Game Freak because it would be the most sensible way to go about it, instead of just restricting it to caught final...
  13. Oriden

XD I wouldn't call it wishful thinking, but yeah.
  14. Oriden

Yes, because the form it appears in is different? You're not facing normal butterfree so you're not getting the normal butterfree sprite. But if the yellow background is an indicator for a G-max pokemon versus a normal one, then even if caterpie doesn't have a G-max form, you could theoretically...
  15. Oriden

You do have to catch them in raids, but you could instead find their base forms in raids. We've seen raids for pre-evos, such as Ralts. So you wouldn't necessarily have to catch the fully evolved G-max version if you can instead find a raid for the base form with just a yellow background and...
  16. Oriden

Yes, which is why the color indicator would be important here- if that is applied to base stages, then we could find a Gmax-able pokemon in its base stage. We wouldn't have to catch the fully evolved one because there would be a way to tell if the base stage could or couldn't G-max. I don't...
  17. Oriden

Ohp, I found a different screenshot for Ralts on Famitsu- the colors are actually identical. The official site is just a shade off for some reason. So yeah, I'm guessing red is a normal raid and yellow+glowing sprite means it's a Gigantamax pokemon. That could easily be applied to base forms...
  18. Oriden

Also just noticed that butterfree is glowing while the other two aren't, so we might actually have a decent indicator for Gigantamax that could be applied to their base forms without having to see them in their fully evolved Gigantamax version.
  19. Oriden

Hm... looking again, I'm noticing that the background behind butterfree is actually a totally different color from both of the previous Max Raid screens we've seen. Perhaps that is our G-max indicator? Ralts and Steelix look slightly different from each other but that could just be the...
  20. Oriden

I suppose on the topic of having to catch them in their final forms, too- I really have to point out that having to hunt for them and catch them in raids isn't remotely the issue? We've known that was the case for awhile and no one really voiced any issue with it? That part is fine. But...
Back
Top Bottom