• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

SwSh Is Pokemon losing steam?

I wouldn't agree with "niche"- Digimon is niche. Pokemon really is more on the level of Star Wars- it's just not a huge craze like it was in the 90s, or even like it was briefly when GO's popularity peaked.
  2. Oriden

I assure you that the majority of the outrage surrounding Dexit isn't because everyone's angry at the last two generations- in general, people just aren't happy with Dexit itself. Not everyone has been thinking that GameFreak is lazy and is now screaming at Dexit because "Oh no, the epitome of...
  3. Oriden

A lot of people have bitched about Gen 6 and 7... and pretty much every gen to ever exist so yeah- it's not something that was building up. Dexit was just a single spark of major outrage, not the culmination of years of anger.
  4. Oriden

I haven't given up on it, I just really haven't been motivated to finish so I'm still only halfway through. I admit, I got tired of random encounters a long time ago so I'm actually really happy with what they've done for Sword and Shield in that regard. There's also the whole UB part of SM that...
  5. Oriden

Actually I have to admit that Gen 3 and 4 were the lowest point in the series for me and I might've skipped out on 5 even if I didn't hate it for the Pokémon anyway. Neither were all that impressive and my interest in Pokémon had pretty much been lost by Gen 4- if a friend hadn't wanted to go...
  6. Oriden

I don't think they're burned out... but I do think that they've gotten so big that it's getting harder for them to fit everything into a game now. While maybe the cartridge doesn't limit them yet, it must be getting harder to find somewhere in a region to fit some things, as well as finding time...
  7. Oriden

I find this kind of sentiment outrageous, honestly. Is it obvious that GameFreak doesn't care? What do a majority of fans want, exactly? Besides a complete dex, which it has been obvious from their statements regarding Dexit that they do care, but unfortunately the number of pokemon has reached...
  8. Oriden

If you wanted a pack of 48 and all you're being offered is 24, of course you'd be upset. That isn't the pack you wanted and it is missing a lot of important crayons.
  9. Oriden

For the movies, not since the AU reboot. Before I Choose You, it had definitely been stale for years. The live action is kind of its own thing, though. As for the anime... yeah, hence the art style reboot there, I think, but Alola's setting hasn't really allowed it to get better story-wise.
  10. Oriden

You say that but yet your listed "peak" is Gen 4 with its weak story and somehow everything after Gen 5, a series of games with actual story, are a decline?
  11. Oriden

The games have improved graphically, narratively, mechanically... I don't know where you get this idea that they have "downgraded."
Back
Top Bottom