Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

SwSh Here's how we could figure out how many Pokemon will not be in SwSh...

A look at the pokedex section of the Official Pokemon Sun and Moon strategy guide, if anyone wants to really see just how many of those pages are dedicated to that. View: https://youtu.be/nIAd8vtSJxQ?t=594 Which I gotta say, the section is so small that any change to formatting or to the...
  2. Oriden

So hey, back on the topic of this thread- anyone else think it's a funny coincidence that the Sword and Shield strategy guide apparently has the exact same number of pages as the Sun and Moon one?
  3. Oriden

And do we have any idea how much time it takes to work on models...? Professionally. To their standards. I don't think we honestly know enough about their development process to say what is and isn't reasonable.
  4. Oriden

Gen 5 actually reused a lot of sprites from Gen 4 and has been the only generation to not give us remakes ever since remakes started becoming a thing so... I imagine all the work that wasn't put into Gen 5 was put toward developing Gen 6, which allowed for that initial batch of 3D models. SM...
  5. Oriden

We could, but that would still require working on the models for that many.
  6. Oriden

Haven't you kinda answered yourself here? The reason we're getting less is due to modelling, not programming. Modelling is reaching the point of being too time consuming.
Back
Top Bottom