Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Cramorant doesn't need more pokemon to fire out of its beak... and 30/35 of the new moves are signature moves. We don't need more signature moves this gen. I don't know what you're getting "Titanamax" and "Celestiamax" from but I doubt they exist. Gigantamax is just Dynamax with forms and...
  2. Oriden

Not sure where to put this, but I see SciresM experimenting with implementing Let's Go models- View: https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/1196342543425781760 View: https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/1196351969071251457 I notice several mentions of missing animations while he's doing this...
  3. Oriden

Yeah... the real world reference is kinda clever but I still find it really stupid. Looks like Sinistea does have one too, but hell if you could spot it during battle- View: https://twitter.com/FiercerlandUSA/status/1195758526838329344
  4. Oriden

Because Lycanroc isn't a derp gimmick bird?
  5. Oriden

I could see us getting more G-forms but not for these games... and I doubt 5 mythicals, that is way too many mythicals. Not likely to get new forms for Cramorant (it'd just be other things to put in its mouth and if they didn't give Mimikyu other disguises, I don't see why they'd give Cramorant...
  6. Oriden

That or they feel like a full team of actual dragons would be too "hard." You know how they don't like things being too "hard."
  7. Oriden

They can put more content in a game without it being just mythicals. And besides... View: https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/1193897278865494016 Not to mention that we normally get our Mythical event before the next game comes out anyway.
  8. Oriden

I'm sure that it will, but they'll only be patched in later to avoid us knowing about them long beforehand, like how it was with Zeraora.
  9. Oriden

I believe it's the first time it's been drastically changed since Gen 1- not counting the UBs which are of questionable legendary status anyway.
  10. Oriden

It's more likely that the name of that was also changed in English to reflect Eternatus's name rather than Eternatus being changed to reference it.
  11. Oriden

You misunderstood- infinite+dyna is connected to the lore, but Eternatus completely drops the reference to dynamax from its name.
  12. Oriden

It's not a huge disappointment on that level, yeah, but I was looking forward to seeing Meteordyna and just on top of everything else it's another drop in the bin of things I was excited for about these games and then let down by. =/ It's become a long long list.
  13. Oriden

Ugh, they rarely change a legendary's name and they did it this time to make it less connected to the mechanic it's connected to? These games never cease to disappoint me.
  14. Oriden

...they... version exclusive'd gender differences? Seriously? I notice that the games in general seem pretty gendered with the more cutesy version exclusives (and even the female Indeedee) all going to Shield- yet the box mascots are swapped in that regard with the prettier wolf going to Sword...
  15. Oriden

Where exactly are you getting this information from?
  16. Oriden

Still makes for a dull debut when nearly all of the new moves are signatures. A few signatures, sure, but almost all of them are. I think there's maybe two moves that can be learned by other pokemon out of the entire list of new moves?
  17. Oriden

I'm eh on it being interesting, I hope this won't become a trend because my fun with new moves is in seeing who gets them and if they're all only obtained by one or two new pokemon then that's not very fun.
  18. Oriden

Anyone else disappointed that most of the new moves this gen are signature moves? Like hardly anyone learned anything new.
  19. Oriden

Really? Because many of this gen's shinies are just a tinted or washed out version of the normal coloration. Gen 7 had a lot more actual color changes.
  20. Oriden

Yeah but Home being an additional fee on top of that is not welcome. So it needed to be fixed, not removed altogether.
Back
Top Bottom