• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

There is absolutely no way that they are going to try to stretch Gen 8 out for another four years. Not happening.
  2. Oriden

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I am betting either Legends DLC, Gen 9, or both.
  3. Oriden

You're kind of right, if you take 02's epilogue into account, but the specific message in Last Evolution was "children have potential and adults don't" and the timing was like "we're taking your kid things away so you can focus on being an adult." So while 02 does take away the sting, the movie...
  4. Oriden

Very much no. The difference between Pokemon and Digimon is that Digimon Adventure actually ended at some point while Pokemon has held on as a continuous thing. There's no revisiting a series from your childhood because the Pokemon anime never ended. And while it was great to revisit Digimon...
  5. Oriden

It was a soft reboot. They were trying to put everyone back at square one for those games.
  6. Oriden

They're not going to throw away 30 years of world building. Plus the last reboot attempt wasn't well received, that's why we haven't gotten another region dominated with only new pokemon like Unova.
  7. Oriden

No, I'm saying that Legends is out right now so if your kid's birthday falls between now and November, you're more likely to be getting them Legends, not telling them that they don't get a birthday present if they want Gen 9 for Christmas. I'm actually ignoring BDSP's existence because they...
  8. Oriden

There's nothing concrete about those DLC talks, though. If DLC comes out, then yes, I would expect Gen 9 to be next year. If there isn't, though, then Gen 9 this year is feasible. Legends may not get the holiday sales this year if Gen 9 is announced but it would get a year's worth of birthdays...
  9. Oriden

I don't know why you guys are making the gap between Legends' release and November sound shorter than it is. Same year does not mean short gap when it's opposite ends of the year. It is very nearly a whole year apart, like most of pokemon's releases, so a Gen 9 release this year is feasible, and...
  10. Oriden

Ideas are infinite, and they can't really look at anyone's fakemon anyway. (took forever to find this again)
  11. Oriden

Do people really go "Oh another game is coming out in 10-11 months, I better not buy this one now and wait almost a year for the next game to release?" Might as well do that indefinitely, there'll always be another one released in a year. And yes, as good as Game Freak can get, because they...
  12. Oriden

It wouldn't be out until the end of the year anyway? It's not like we'd be able to play Gen 9 the minute it's announced. We'd have nearly a full year to enjoy Legends Arceus while we wait, that's plenty of time. Even better if there's cross-promotion.
  13. Oriden

Well, only until Pokemon Day, then it's fair game.
  14. Oriden

These ones- They're Sun and Moon's signature colors. There's also a palm tree there, I'm noticing. The Sun/Moon tease was strong with this one.
  15. Oriden

I think if there's a hint in any of the games, it's probably as subtle as the blue and yellow cushions in ORAS, in which case no one will find it until after the fact.
  16. Oriden

I can't wait for the region based on Nashville.
  17. Oriden

For the record, and I guess any other plush-based guesses as to what the next region will be, the plush featured next to Masuda in the photo are... Top Shelf Pikachu Around the World British / London Guard Pikachu Pikachu Around the World Netherlands Pikachu Pikachu Around the World Chinese /...
  18. Oriden

Might want to look again. The China one is right there.
  19. Oriden

I think people are focusing too much on that Dutch Pikachu and blatantly ignoring the fact that there's a Chinese one right there in the set as well. If they were supposed to be hints at upcoming regions, where's French and Hawaiian Pikachu? Who knows what the significance of those countries...
Back
Top Bottom