• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Oh this looks a bit like the building featured in the video, with the giant pokeball in it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagrada_Fam%C3%ADlia And here might be the plaza. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Mayor,_Madrid That or this one-...
  2. Oriden

Crocodile being cocodrilo in spanish and coccodrillo in Italian doesn't help much either, but yeah. XD I think it's leaning more Spanish.
  3. Oriden

Sprigatito and Fuecoco definitely sound Italian. That or Spanish.
  4. Oriden

Well, they had to mince it some way. Better that Gen 10 get the four years than Gen 9, because that means 10 will get more time and experience applied to it, and also piggyback off of 9's progress. The open world areas don't have much in them, though. They seem big, but they could have just as...
  5. Oriden

Consider the timing, though. If they release Gen 9 now, they can take four years to work on Gen 10 in time for their 30th anniversary, which is probably what they're planning.
  6. Oriden

I will say, the graphics still look pretty rough. Only about as rough as Legends' graphics, though. Honestly, given how barren Legends is, and its short storyline, I think it's perceived as being larger and more work than it actually is.
  7. Oriden

That's the vibe I was getting.
  8. Oriden

8D GEN 9 CONFIRMED! I like the cat. Hope it doesn't stand up.
  9. Oriden

...oh come on, what was the point of the daily announcements for the week if you're gonna cover them in Presents anyway.
  10. Oriden

Ooh so English is posting it today after all.
  11. Oriden

English Asia channel has it too.
  12. Oriden

Yeah, maybe, but not overly exciting DLC.
  13. Oriden

Quite a lot, really. We got announcements for Pokemon Smile, Cafe Mix, New Pokemon Snap, a max raid battle event for SwSh, and Mega Evolutions and other content for Go crammed into a ten minute Presents before. They've also been doing mini announcements throughout the week so whatever it winds...
  14. Oriden

Well, looking at past Presents, they've always packed several things into 10+ minutes, and they've been getting the small fry announcements out of the way this week leading up to it. So... I think we can definitely expect a few things out of this one, and it won't be things like little events...
  15. Oriden

XD I might laugh if it turns out to be DLC and Gen 9.
  16. Oriden

Yeah, but who knows how much development is left on that. We pretty much know that Legends Arceus and BDSP weren't finished when they were announced (heck BDSP wasn't finished when it was printed on the carts), and they could be hiring for Detective Pikachu to speed up the final development in...
  17. Oriden

XD Knew it. Honestly, I don't know what to expect. There's a long list of possibles out in the wild, though, and if it doesn't hit any of them, I would be surprised. So far I believe the list of maybes includes... Gen 9 Legends Arceus DLC HOME connectivity for BDSP and Legends Detective...
  18. Oriden

And I am still sure that if the announcement was going to come on Monday, their calendar would have reflected that. As it is, we know that we're getting a Pokemon Go announcement on Saturday. I think they're building up this week too much with the daily announcements to just leave us hanging on...
  19. Oriden

You're probably not alone but you're also not likely the norm that they'd be taking into account, either. Weekends aren't that sacred. The first big Pokemon Day announcement was the Pokemon Direct for Sun and Moon in 2016. That year, February 27th was a Saturday. Last year, for Pokemon Day...
  20. Oriden

Why would you wait for DLC to buy the game? You need the game first and usually to have made a certain amount of progress in it before you can even access DLC. If anything, a DLC announcement now would push sales, not delay them.
Back
Top Bottom