Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

Hisuian Arcanine

Still rooting for a dragon Arcanine- what if they used Hisuian Arcanine to try to explain in-universe why Arcanine is the Legendary Pokemon by alluding to it as a historic, more fabled form of Arcanine? Granted they could do that with it being a lion-dog but I think dragons are generally of a...
  2. Oriden

Hisuian Arcanine

I believe they just stripped abilities from Let's Go because the target audience was Gen 1 nostalgics and people who play GO, neither of which have them. Definitely don't think we'll be seeing this Strong and Agile Style system in a traditional game unless they can make it work with abilities...
  3. Oriden

Hisuian Arcanine

Could be something else entirely! Who knows, Sandshrew evolves by level yet they made Alolan Sandshrew require a stone.
  4. Oriden

Hisuian Arcanine

I think abilities also might've been an added level of complexity that they just opted to remove in order to focus on the base concept. Like it would've been a fairly simple application for abilities like Normalize but you've got the example you pointed out that might make a pokemon too OP...
  5. Oriden

Hisuian Arcanine

I don't think they've flat out said it but there's been no indication of abilities in the trailers that I know of and there was a suspicious lack of abilities mentioned for the starters on the Legends official website when at the same time the BDSP site wasn't shy about listing them for its...
  6. Oriden

Hisuian Arcanine

Farfetch'd didn't have an evolution to replace, so it doesn't count here. Our focus is on pokemon whose evolutions were replaced. That said- Hisui Arcanine doesn't have to be replaced, it could have a third stage instead. XD
  7. Oriden

Hisuian Arcanine

I'll be so disappointed if they just make arcanine more cliche lion-dog-like... its design was already vaguely in that ballpark, I'd like to see something actually different rather than just caking on more obvious lion-dog inspiration to its design. My hopes are that they'll instead go from the...
Back
Top Bottom