Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

Wishlist Thread - What Would You Like to See in Future Games?

That's... really concerning.
  2. Oriden

I'd like to see more shadow pokemon designed like Shadow Lugia, too, and have Shadow Lugia added to the main games. Especially since they have James Turner on staff? Honestly the only design of his I've ever loved was Shadow Lugia- if he's gonna be art director for games, let him lead a shadow...
  3. Oriden

Apps don't have to be just for phones, though. Home, Quest, Unite, and Cafe Remix are all on both mobile and Switch. Most likely any game that would have you interact with your pokemon transferred from Home or any main series game would follow suit. Which could be cool if you were able to use...
  4. Oriden

An external app that lets you interact with your pokemon and maybe gives you rewards for playing with them that you could transfer back to your main games would be great. I feel like Home or some other app should also have a battle feature... because I get that they want to focus on new...
  5. Oriden

XD Loving a lot of this and got a giggle out of "rusty cactus." But yeah, honestly agreeing with all of that. Though with the codes, it might be a tech thing, like whatever server handles the transfers is only in operation for a limited amount of time before it's taken offline or used for...
  6. Oriden

D= Oh man, Spiky-Eared Pichu is another one they've got to bring back... and that was a Gen 4 form, to boot. I wonder if they'll revive that event in BDSP as part of this whole faithful nostalgia thing, or ignore it since it was for HGSS. Would be nice if they'd toss it in Legends. I should...
  7. Oriden

Hell yes on the Megas. Also the trade evos. And the other stuff, even (though I don't play as a male, I support guys looking fabulous!) But in regards to the cosmetic changes, I think there's proof enough that we could at least get something like markings added if you consider Spinda's whole...
  8. Oriden

I never liked BW or BW2 in the first place (hated most of the Gen5 pokemon and the region was pretty much locked to only having Gen5 pokemon) but I am curious to see just what they wind up doing, if it will be another copy-paste job handed off to another company to make or if Game Freak will...
  9. Oriden

That would be kind of funny. XD Gawd, Pokerus being a beneficial disease has always been kind of a weird concept.
  10. Oriden

=D I could absolutely get behind them being classed as a new type of organism, too! Though since they classed Ultra Beasts as pokemon, that's kinda why I lean towards just calling them a new subset of pokemon. I don't know if they would ever be willing to acknowledge a separate class of...
  11. Oriden

XD I like it, though. I was never much into contests, but I would like to see them return in a way that actually makes me want to do them so I can finally experience that in a way that isn't me selecting random moves in an attempt to earn appeal. Also, since this concept came from the same...
  12. Oriden

What new features would you like to see? Mechanics? Pokemon gimmicks? I was just thinking about some things that I would really like to see and figured we could use a fresh new thread for wishlisting. Or at least, there didn't seem to be any active ones. I had a good long list in a previous...
Back
Top Bottom