• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Oriden

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

It's a real mystery. It's like did the whole of TPC take a sleeping pill? Their security teams aren't doing anything, their marketing teams aren't doing anything... who is still doing anything over there? Also realized this thread rewatches itself if I reply to anything. Will have to remember that.
  2. Oriden

Hopefully next leak season won't have a Kaka in it. =/
  3. Oriden

Well, update if anyone wants to tag me about anything- I won't be watching this thread anymore. Not planning to update the Oridex again either. If you don't care, that's fine, just ignore me.
  4. Oriden

Wishing Kaka would stop for a bit, honestly. They're oversharing and it's killing my hype.
  5. Oriden

Khu has leaker friends who help him, so he says "we" when he's referring to himself and them.
  6. Oriden

You're welcome! =) I actually have spoken to Khu before, but not about the Chinese Riddler- actually, not even about much, really, mostly why he posts in the way he does (namely how the vulgarity helps protect him, otherwise he wouldn't be using it). It was a pleasant convo, but puts me at odds...
  7. Oriden

On Baidu and Twitter. I'd really rather not have to dig out the posts. Especially since I have to put the Chinese Riddler through a translator to get the gist of what he said but he did say something to the effect of that he wasn't the one to send Centro the PLA image riddles in the first place...
  8. Oriden

Daybreak is a DLC, it's free DLC. And he didn't know at that point when Daybreak was going to be released, he just knew it'd be by April at the latest. Otherwise, he described exactly what we got. Khu and the Chinese Riddler have both denied being the same person, so it doesn't make sense to...
  9. Oriden

Daybreak was the Legends DLC. Not sure what you mean by SwSh hint in LGPE.
  10. Oriden

Not even going to get into this anymore. Yeah, I don't know. That's the problem with this broken game of telephone, it's not really clear at all what's going on with it. It seems to be adding a type without actually adding a type? Honestly would have been better if we had just waited for a...
  11. Oriden

Oh- good question. I haven't a clue other than that PokeLeaks seems to be full of people who will post "leaks" from obviously dubious sources just to farm upvotes. Twitter also has a bad habit of passing them around with faith, so it becomes a whole thing, sadly.
  12. Oriden

I meant that you're convinced that you understand it, but do you really if it's coming from a mixed bag of broken communication and fakes being thrown in? Me, watching the info roll in from the real source for certain, only have a very vague idea of what it might be- apparently adding extra type...
  13. Oriden

Not even remotely the case. We're concerned that Kaka's going to overspoil the game too early, and aren't really enjoying the garbled info... and you guys seem to be picking up some fake info here, so I'm not sure just how off-track you guys are, especially with examples. Like Blaines on twitter...
  14. Oriden

Problem with this whole situation, that Khu is pointing out, is that most people are asking Kaka questions in Google translated Japanese and Kaka is replying in Google translated Japanese. Neither side understands the language they're communicating in. Seems that Kaka is actually Chinese but is...
  15. Oriden

Yeah, someone started impersonating Kaka after they deactivated the first time, and PokeLeaks is really not the most discerning bunch, so I'd be wary of what they claim he said because they might have gotten them mixed up. Here's a pastebin someone wrote up of what real Kaka has said- Kaka...
  16. Oriden

Haven't heard anyone say anything about those. You sure that didn't come from the fake Kaka?
  17. Oriden

Oddly though, Charizard is listed on the Kanto line rather than the transfer line in Khu's recent dex icon. So what I'm thinking is that maybe it's a gift distribution or early purchase bonus, and that's why Kaka doesn't know it's natively available? Or they just haven't obtained it for whatever...
  18. Oriden

Definitely looks like the Lechonk evo. Khu may have been referring to its shiny or maybe an alternate form.
  19. Oriden

Yeah, I'm not sure if Khu counts regional evos as cross-gens... it very much depends on if he separates the two.
  20. Oriden

I'd say that the Girafarig evo is real. The person who posted it and the gym leaders was pretty much confirmed by Khu so I would have to assume everything from them was (mostly) true, save for perhaps some misunderstandings caused by the language barrier. But yeah, your point is valid, the game...
Back
Top Bottom