Search results for query: *

1. O

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Isn't Shokotan doing an announcement or something after the movie & anime short too? I'd guess this Episode Delta will be it.
  2. O

Forgot all about that short tbh. I'm still sure it'll remain Event though.
  3. O

If I was to take a guess, I'd think that Jirachi may play a similar role that Celebi did in that it will feature in the upcoming movie or possibly maybe a short, and will remain an Event Legendary. I wouldn't be so sure Deoxy's role as an Event Legendary seemingly now being revoked as a sign...
  4. O

Yes, "usually" that's the case, and it's not always the case, in fact leaking on the 12th or 13th used to be the common dates for CoroCoro leaks before Gen VI. Also, like Silktree said, a lot of issues in the ORAS lead up have been early releases, I believe there is only 2/3 of which were...
  5. O

The poster isn't from this months CoroCoro, it's from a Special CoroCoro directed at a younger audience that was released in late-October, it was just never posted about because it had no new info.
  6. O

Of course I hope for a new Mega or two, but right now, I'm not really expecting anything at all surprising just to keep myself from being disappointed.
  7. O

But we sill don't know if it has or not. I wish people would stop complaining that their favourite Pokémon doesn't have a Mega yet. At least wait until the game it out and all the Mega's have been discovered, then complain if your fave isn't there!
  8. O

Forgot this was the penultimate issue before the games are released! I only wish we had no idea about Mega Latios & Latias, then it'd of meant more.
  9. O

WALLY WITH MEGA GALLADE!
  10. O

Looks like it's not from CoroCoro but from Shonen Sunday. CoroCoro leaks are still not here.
  11. O

The first page has leaked and reveals about a demo. But what it really reveals is leaks are now beginning!
  12. O

Plus we all know CoroCoro loves to hype stuff, so they'd of most likely included in the last issue that they had some "world exclusive" info or something in this months issue.
  13. O

I think that was released at the normal date. Can't be sure though. Even so, CoroCoro leaks aren't dependent on anything and can come whenever they do. It's never a fixed time whatsoever, so comparing to this time last year is kind of pointless. My expectations? 1 or 2 Mega's, the rest of...
  14. O

I think we need to just get over it. Nothing can be done now. Also, we have the Masuda Gamescon video (which could be anything) and the other event later in the week (which I believe we got the reveal of Mega Kangaskhan at so maybe another reveal there).
  15. O

The only one I really want is Mega Tropius. Just because I love that tall son of a Jynx!
  16. O

Some people have suggested that they could end up being Prizes for completing the Contests, which would be nice. I understand why people are kind of upset that Pikachu gets them, but what do you expect? He's the mascot. I think they're cute. Anything new I'm happy with!
  17. O

Roxanne, Brawly, Flannery, Norman and Wattson all appear. As do Sidney and Phoebe. But Phoebe you can only see the top of her head (I think she has a more drastic redesign to most) and Brawly all you can see is his hair right below Magneton.
Back
Top Bottom