• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. O

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

@Nitro Indigo Yes but this is usually within side games. I mean things like, storylines of their appearances in the games such as with Zacian/Zamazenta and their involvement in the storylines etc. which isn't found on their pages.
  2. O

I've always wondered why we've never included Game history/story information in Pokémon's species pages? As in, a lot of Legendary/Mythical Pokémon story arcs are hardly even mentioned other than in other articles potentially. Such as, what Deoxys' role in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire is, Rayquaza...
  3. O

Something I wondered, is if the Ever Grande City article was going to be or should be split between Ever Grande City and Pokémon League (Hoenn)? Obviously, in ORAS they are classed as two separate locations (Or at least have separate markers on the map). Just thought it could at least be...
  4. O

It's not a huge deal, but something that's bothered me since X and Y is the Trainer Party Templates with the Trainer Sprites/Mugshots. In several mugshots sometimes the artwork overlapping the border and it makes it look a little silly. It'd be nice if the cell had a fixed width so that the...
  5. O

Just wondered, it's a small thing but it's bugging me haha. The fact that the EV-enhancing items are these HP: Attack: Defense: Speed: Sp. Atk: Sp. Def: Yet the Template:[Name] color light templates for all the EVs are different to the items. Like I said, it's nothing big, but wouldn't...
  6. O

But isn't the problem that we can't get direct images from the game other than a capture card which is very expensive and I'm pretty sure illegal? There are sites that have direct screenshots and screenshots of models but most of them won't allow the use of their images.
  7. O

Now that the Biology sections are being updated (Need to come out and help but I've been either babysitting or other stuff) it means that the animé sections of the Pokémon articles are looking iffy due to the images being pushed down etc. So I thought what about a slight reshuffle? Put the In...
  8. O

I meant in the infoboxes haha, like a fixed size in the infobox, not the image itself.
  9. O

With the recent squaring of the Pokémon artwork, is there a standard size the images should be? I suggest something like 180-220, so then all images are the same size. I'd suggest also this wants to be done through a fixed size on the template page and then we delete the size=???px | parts of...
  10. O

Speaking of the new announcement: Is this something everyone can do? I really want to help around here but I'm more into the Archives side of things haha! But without powers on eitherside, the things I want to do can't be done, leading to me being useless most of the time when I have the time...
  11. O

How about adding a navigation bar at the top of the movie articles like the Pikachu shorts and Pokémon articles?
  12. O

I was thinking of making an infobox for the anime series pages? The Original, Advanced Generation, Diamond & Pearl and Best Wishes ones. Just wanted to know what people thought about it? I'll include the headings: Japanese Original TV channel Original air date Original end date: Number of...
  13. O

I don't know if it should go here but when the heck is the Archives back up?
Back
Top Bottom