Search results for query: *

1. Osprey

What video games are you playing now?

I should be trying to get through Super Mystery Dungeon or FE Fates Birthright, but I'm reverting to old habits and replaying Skyrim and Explorers of Sky instead. Haha...
  2. Osprey

PMD Explorers of Sky. Just returned from The Future. I don't know how many times I've played this game, but it's still amazing.
  3. Osprey

Smash Bros 4 again. There's nothing like beating down others in online competitive.
  4. Osprey

Xenoblade Chronicles for 3DS. I think I've gotten the basic hang of the battle system, and I got a good rhythm going now.
  5. Osprey

Skyrim. I (finally) got the Dragonborn DLC and have had a lot of fun on Solstheim. I think I've spent more time on that island than I have in the titular province. It's kinda strange though; most of the areas and quests there were obviously made for higher-leveled characters, what with all the...
  6. Osprey

PMD: Explorers of Sky. After so many years, this game is still addictive and a lot of fun.
  7. Osprey

Fire Emblem: Awakening- I'm doing Lunatic mode this time. I don't think I've ever seen a "game over" screen so many times, over and over...
  8. Osprey

Skyrim. That game never gets old, ever. I'm trying to go for a more stealth and magic-oriented approach rather than my typical "heavy-armored tank w/ broadsword and zero magic" thing I usually do. Right now, I'm in the middle of the Thieves' Guild arc, boosting my stealth skills.
  9. Osprey

Been playing KH II for a while, and I'm right before the final boss fight bonanza. There are a lot bosses, all in one go...
  10. Osprey

My brother and I just played a few rounds of Smash Bros. Brawl. I bet him that I could use Marth to beat his Meta Knight. Seems like regularly playing as Lucina in SSB4 paid off, since I sent him flying.
  11. Osprey

Alternating between Fire Emblem: Awakening and Alpha Sapphire. With some Smash Bros. mixed in.
  12. Osprey

Super Smash Bros 3DS. I played as some of my favorite characters, then found that Link was easier to use than all of em. .-. I'm hoping I won't break the circle pad by going crazy on the game. Seems to be a common problem these days.
  13. Osprey

I restarted PMD: Explorers of Sky on whim. I was going to play as a Pikachu for the heck of it, but its sprite drove me crazy. I ended up becoming a Shinx instead, with a Charmander partner.
  14. Osprey

Skyrim. Just slew Alduin. Also working on finishing Bravely Default and Dishonored. Still playing Y regularly.
Back
Top Bottom