Search results for query: *

1. O

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Probably because he's a champion. It's the only reason I can think of.
  2. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Haze won't removed weather boosts because they're not boosts persay, they're just a stat doubled, where as something like Swords Dance is a stat boosted.
  3. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It's down to the Pokémon with the substitutes defense. The higher the defense, the harder the substitute is to break.
  4. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Take the Glaceon, you've never used it before and it'd be more fun that using Froslass again, at least I think so.
  5. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I would definitely raise it. I raised the one I caught in my W2 and it was awesome, and it has a really cool ability (Defiant) which raises attack if it has a stat lowered by the opponent.
  6. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) No, they just stay on their stalks until you pick them.
  7. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Yes, but it would be very difficult. I did it on my Emerald with a mix of Indigo and blue Pokéblocks. The best berries are Kelpsy and Pamtree berries, but you can also use Chesto berries too. There should be enough berries in game to get a...
  8. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) When received.
  9. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) You can call Yancy in the same spots as when she rang you: So just go to one of those and try and ring her, and you should be able to. As for the Eevee, You get it from Fennel in the building to the left on Gym Leader street. She's on the...
  10. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I think this was a mistake as it isn't there anymore. You don't have to chain breed for it, you just need a heart scale.
  11. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Unfortunately, no. What I do when I'm after a specific item/Pokémon is check the one it spawns in, then go and check other hidden grottos until I think enough time has passed until the one I want has regenerated. It can be a lot of effort, but when...
  12. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Nothing, just the Sandile won't learn anything at level 31.
  13. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Only available post elite 4, unless you use a Hidden Grotto. (I don't know how rare they are from them though.)
  14. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Not TM's, only moves the Pokemon learns naturally I'm afraid.
  15. O

Re: Pokemon Ruby: Is Fake Out a good move? I'd say replace Vital Throw. Fake Out is good, plus it gets priority. Arm Thrust will more likely do the same amount of damage as Vital Throw, except without having to wait.
  16. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) You can S/R, as long as you didn't save when you picked the Darkrai up. So no, they're not fixed.
  17. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) mwto; I've merged your thread with this one, please use the relevant SQSA threads in the future if you have a game related question :-)
  18. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Yup, Primal is correct. You're going to need some Heart Scales.
  19. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The only time an egg will appear differently is when it's a Manaphy egg.
  20. O

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Miles101; Yeah, like Shiny Celebi said, it might be a good idea to raise your team a little :) I'd recommend Audino hunting, and using the lucky egg. You'll be done in no time.
Back
Top Bottom