Search results for query: *

1. Our Wasted Years

American Politics Thread

I found r/ParlerWatch if you guys are interested in seeing the screenshots people have been collecting of the crazy people. No doubt with the EC certifying the election today, shit is going to hit the fan.
  2. Our Wasted Years

American Politics Thread

So....there have been screenshots floating around social media websites of places like Parler and the Trump reddit-lookalike-website where people are calling for serious violence now. I've seen comments ranging from talking about assassinating the Supreme Court Justice's, to getting their ammo...
  3. Our Wasted Years

American Politics Thread

Biden has had like a month-long winning streak against Trump at this point.
  4. Our Wasted Years

American Politics Thread

Took longer than I thought tbh. He's been hanging around Trump for weeks and neither of them ever wear a mask.
  5. Our Wasted Years

American Politics Thread

It truly baffles me how many are still kissing his ass. Guess this is what happens when you sell your soul for your party.
  6. Our Wasted Years

American Politics Thread

AOC has quite the muscle, she just needs a proper platform
  7. Our Wasted Years

American Politics Thread

Pretty much looking like it. Remember Trump has a lot of debts, and all that money is going straight into his pocket.
  8. Our Wasted Years

American Politics Thread

Guy is just doing damage on his way out. Biden will probably spend the entire term just trying to put everything back together
Back
Top Bottom