Search results for query: *

1. Our Wasted Years

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

You should probably invest into more HP. I don't know why you'd stay in when a Physic Pokemon comes in because any of them OHKO due to the lack of SpDef and HP EVs. Fling wont do much damage, and since almost all of them are faster than you, except Reinclous, Payback would be just a better move...
  2. Our Wasted Years

You can go into the Pokemon Center, and go upstairs and the lady on the far right. Talk to her and you can do this thing called a "Random Matchup" and you will fight random, but real people over WiFi. You can also make a thread here or here. If you do make sure to read any rules first.
  3. Our Wasted Years

Why would you use Farfetch'd over things like Zapdos, Togekiss, Staraptor, Fearow, Dodrio, etc?
  4. Our Wasted Years

After Level 9(when Scyther and Scizor learn Pursuit). Otherwise it doesn't matter when because most moves are either Tutor or TMs. As for the speed, it doesn't matter much. Scyther is much faster but more frail, and really poor coverage. Scizors speed stat should only be high if it's the...
  5. Our Wasted Years

Hm idk if it would work at all...it would be mostly a novelty set anyways. You could have had something like Counter/Surf/Grass Knot/Ice Beam. :/
  6. Our Wasted Years

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/ludicolo#OU_SubSeeder That's really the standard set. However can you tell me it's Nature? A Counter set might work...
  7. Our Wasted Years

Yes it's just too early to post RMT's of them.
  8. Our Wasted Years

At least take out Outrage. With no STAB and so many steel types around it's so worthless...you're pretty much set up bait for things like Metagross, Skarmory and Scizor. Plus the only Dragons you can take out is Dragonite and Kingdra, and you have to hope they don't have a DD up. Against a...
  9. Our Wasted Years

Life Orb As for the Fire Punch I'd go with Flare Blitz just because of the power. Fourth move is all up to you, I'd say test it out but I'd personally go with either ThunderPunch or Mach Punch. Leftovers Earthquake is on the set because it's the strongest physical move he has, and it's also...
  10. Our Wasted Years

I'm guessing it's an Anti-Lead Machamp? If so go with DynamicPunch Bullet Punch Stone Edge / Ice Punch Payback Stone Edge or Ice Punch are up to you really, but Payback is important because that way you get rid of things like Azlef, Gengar and Rotom in one hit, and if not Bullet Punch finishes...
  11. Our Wasted Years

~ Dragon Dance ~ Outrage ~ Earthquake ~ Roost
  12. Our Wasted Years

You could easily just trade with other members in the trade forums if you're in a need for Shards.
  13. Our Wasted Years

Oh in that case yeah the CB set can really use Thunderpunch.
  14. Our Wasted Years

Are Dream World abilities able to be passed down via breeding? O_o
  15. Our Wasted Years

Uh for Blaze Smogon already has quite a lot for all kinds of Inferanpe sets. As for Iron Fist it would be the best to use an all physical set so something like Infernape@Choice Band Iron Fist Jolly 252ATK/252SPE ~ Close Combat ~ U-Turn ~ Flare Blitz / Nitro Charge ~ Stone Edge /...
  16. Our Wasted Years

I'd pick U-Turn because of the ability to scout, however Mach Punch also isn't bad for picking off weaker Pokemon mid-to-late game. If those don't work out try Grass Knot or Stealth Rock.
  17. Our Wasted Years

Depends how well your team is built. From my experience Regirock works the best on Sandstorm teams, and Registeel is just a really good wall/tank in both OU and UU. Regice and Regigigas aren't so great.
  18. Our Wasted Years

If you want to discuss hacking go here. Other then that I'd say you don't really need Rotom forms to do well in the Frontier...you could use any Pokemon as long as it's trained well and has nice coverage.
Back
Top Bottom