Search results for query: *

1. Our Wasted Years

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

I recommend getting Will-O-Wisp on Drifloon. I think it's best to go with Bold Nature, unless you are going to run around leveling up the Pokemon where you are significantly stronger based on level alone, then you can go with whatever SpAtk Nature. But I think you'll need Wisp to beat him. Also...
  2. Our Wasted Years

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yeah it has STAB and just overall more coverage.
  3. Our Wasted Years

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Umm okay I just don't see what is the point of using this in the competitive setting if you're not going to even give them EVs to maximize their efficiency in battle. And since you never used it it's not a RMT. Also I don't know why you're using...
  4. Our Wasted Years

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. How did you train them then to be a competitive team? This is just a regular in-game team.
  5. Our Wasted Years

Re: Double Battle Team Then this isn't a competitive team. Moved to the appropriate place.
  6. Our Wasted Years

Re: Double Battle Team These rules apply to double battle teams also. Read them and make changes.
  7. Our Wasted Years

Re: team improvements =P Then it's a in-game team.
  8. Our Wasted Years

Re: team improvements =P Please read the rules and make changes to your post.
  9. Our Wasted Years

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. @Shiny Shinx: I moved your thread here where it's supposed to be.
  10. Our Wasted Years

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. @Johto Trainer: Moved your post to this thread...since it kinda belongs here.
  11. Our Wasted Years

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This Platinum team was made to sort of sweep the E4, which I just did. Btw I don't know their EVs so I won't post them. Honchkrow lvl 50 Nature: Rash Ability: Super Luck Moves: -Aerial Ace -Night Slash -Heat Wave -Sucker Punch...
  12. Our Wasted Years

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Umm >_> I can't remember any of my teams except my FireRed and Platinum teams so I'll just list those. Also I know some if not all of my Pokes have horrible move sets ;_; FireRed: -Blastoise lvl 63 Waterfall EQ Ice Beam Protect -Arcanine lvl 53...
Back
Top Bottom