Search results for query: *

1. Our Wasted Years

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread /facepalm We have about 5 servers while Wikipedia has OVER THREE HUNDRED. Plus there is a unknown problem we're having with the Wiki and trying to fix it. And a lot more things are on the servers than just the Wiki. So really I don't know why you're baffled.
  2. Our Wasted Years

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Or they might open it during the night/early morning. I would think that our traffic wouldn't be as high then. Plus there are a lot of problems to fix and they have jobs/school/a life.
  3. Our Wasted Years

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I got this while trying to create Talk Pages for new users
  4. Our Wasted Years

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread If I try to create a new users discussion page I get a loss of data warning, and then it randomly logs me out, I log back in, and then I get a permission error...because the wiki logged me out. This is fucking annoying.
  5. Our Wasted Years

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Bump! I tried to visit my talk page and this came up for about 2 minutes.
  6. Our Wasted Years

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread @UtlimateSephiroth: Yeah I've also been getting the error in your quote thing a lot in the last few minutes. Edit: The wiki works.
  7. Our Wasted Years

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread So it looks like something went wrong Maybe it was BulbaBot finally going haywire because of verbal abuse from the Time Traveler. Edit: Shit got real? EditEdit: The error messages keep switching back and forth for me.
  8. Our Wasted Years

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread According to http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bulbapedia:Administrators you are on probation. You should talk to TTE.
  9. Our Wasted Years

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread It already ended very early this morning.
  10. Our Wasted Years

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread
  11. Our Wasted Years

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=48705 bcoz i'm stupid... but yeah an admin/mod can delete that thread when the problem is fixed because I can't combine threads and all...
Back
Top Bottom