Search results for query: *

1. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Anyone have info on Pokémon RéBURST? Supposedly the main characters can TURN INTO Pokémon O_O (or so Kotaku says)
  2. P

I'm beginning to doubt their claims of so much B&W server stress causing them to shut it down. But likely a big boom of people attempting to update long-needed articles will cause it to go down again.
  3. P

I haven't seen any server suffering for weeks and the game's been out a few weeks, so I think the "Black and White-related server stress" is out of date and needs to be fixed. Then we wouldn't be posting for minor things.
  4. P

That reminds me, that's what I didn't like about Generation III, is that trainers could walk. Previously, if an NPC walked, that was a surefire sign that they weren't a trainer, and could possibly even give you an item.
  5. P

In Generation II there were a few trainers (such as in Union Cave) that pivoted directions. For some it could be timed properly and you could waltz right past them.
  6. P

- Yellow introduced lots of colors for the Generation I cities and routes: a light green and blue for the routes, red for Cinnabar, yellow for Saffron City, green for Celadon City...it would be nice if those were in the actual cities. - Information on the online Pokémon TCG, with information on...
  7. P

Still waiting for editing to be up. Since there's probably a backlog of stuff that needs to be added to B&W, why not at least open up editing for non-B&W things? Example: In this article, I wanted to put how also in "Riddle Me This", Gary's banquet has a fish sliced up, but a normal fish (not...
  8. P

Re: transcripts. I tried to do one of EP061, and having pretty much no transcripting abilities, captured maybe every third line. Not gonna work without a group effort that includes some skilled people.
  9. P

Probably. I imagine TPC wouldn't that happy (after all, seeing what they did to Beckett over card games), but MTV is a real stickler about unlicensed videos of their shows, yet it's easy to find things like transcripts of Futurama and South Park.
  10. P

And as I mentioned:
  11. P

I think that the longer summary is better, and some are just not as developed. Although if we went with my transcript idea, we wouldn't need super-detailed summaries.
  12. P

The question posed in the quoted link was using transcripts to use spoken words, essentially, for a for-profit theatre play. Not the same thing.
  13. P

I used to spend a lot of time on the HR*Wiki (http://hrwiki.org/) and was quite impressed by the transcripts of all the 'toons there. Given how no Pokémon transcripts exist on the Internet, why can't we make some? A lot of TV shows that are strict on redistributing video can be easily found...
Back
Top Bottom