Search results for query: *

1. P

Controversial opinions

We do have good Pokemon anime Youtubers. The issue is that Shopro usually takes them all out.
  2. P

Controversial opinions

The episode itself was competent and well-written. LIke I said at the time, the only real problem with it was that it was about Ach and Pokachu instead of Ash and Pikachu. Admittedly that's a pretty massive problem, but if she had developed a better grasp on the characters she's writing before...
  3. P

Controversial opinions

They should have had the home base be in Galar. That would have solved the lack of Galar promotion problem because they could have visited Galar game locations regularly instead of just going to some generic Vermillion City locale all the time.
  4. P

Controversial opinions

The antithesis of this is my controversial opinion. EDIT: At least it was before the executive who demanded everything be episodic with minimal inter-episode consistentcy and few two-parters even if that meant episodes were actively ruined by being crammed into a single part came along. That's...
  5. P

Controversial opinions

I got the impression that they weren't really trying with the Battle Frontier arc since it seemed like a last minute addition to fill time to the delayed Sinnoh games, similar to the Orange Islands arc in the original series. Somebody just said, "why not set them in Kanto?" without even a...
  6. P

Controversial opinions

I loved the Mallow's mother episode and it remains my favorite episode of the entire 22+ year run, however I do agree that the lack of build-up dragged it down. You can understand Mallow not wanting to bring it up, but even so much as a longing glance at Lana's sisters with their mother would...
  7. P

Controversial opinions

I think the issue with Ash vs. Hapu was that although it was a good strategy, the use of water from well outside the battlefield to soak the Mudsdale came across as cheating to a lot of people. If it had been water from the central pool of one of the old League battlefields I think people would...
Back
Top Bottom