Search results for query: *

1. P

Preview M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

So was the scene where they find the Mew fossil, but they put that in the new one. If they're going to add that they should have added Ambertwo as well. That and the whole Ambertwo sequence is my favourite part of the original movie, to see it not there for the remake is a substantial...
  2. P

Ambertwo not being in it. Not a good enough reason to hate the whole movie, but an objective flaw nonetheless.
  3. P

That makes me think that there is indeed something going on behind the scenes that's stopping it from coming out if even she has no idea when it's coming out.
  4. P

But what if you like to collect physical media to stick on a shelf?
  5. P

It would be nice if it was released in the west, but if they're going to skip any movie this is definitely the one whose absence would hurt the least.
  6. P

I might get to see it on the big screen afterall. In the years prior to Fathom Events releasing them they were shown in Australasia at Hoyts. When Fathom Events took over I was no longer able to go to them because they don't have an outlet in my city, but Hoyts does, so assuming Hoyts takes the...
  7. P

Do we know if he's doing the whole soundtrack or just the end credits song?
Back
Top Bottom