Search results for query: *

1. P

Review SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us600050if/executive I'm going to assume it was this one. Luckily it looks like most if not all of the worst shaking was offshore.
  2. P

He's a good enough writer when he's not writing battles, it's that they keep putting him on battles that's the issue. All I can say is that I hope Sword and Shield's head writer or whoever assigns episodes takes better care of episode reception and assigns plots based on which writer's strengths...
  3. P

I wouldn't have called BS. Rowlet was very clearly losing the match until that point. I was afraid we were going to get more 'Ash's Pokémon takes enough damage to equal an army of nukes at point blank range before lightly tapping its opponent with a couple of pebbles and winning' thing they like...
  4. P

I would agree if it wasn't a recurring theme with him. Jun'ichi has proven multiple times now that he's not good at writing battles. Criticizing him as a person would be wrong, but people here have just been criticizing his proven inability to screenwrite battles. Granted it's probably...
  5. P

Now that might have actually been somewhat funny, provided Hau wasn't given long enough to let it sink in that he had won. Like if Rowlet flew back on to the field a second or two after Nanu declared Hau the winner. As it was however the whole thing was mean-spirited, cruel and overall a huge...
  6. P

Well that's going to replace the Cameron episodes in my nightmares.
  7. P

Jun'ichi, Jun'ichi, Jun'ichi... For a moment there I thought we were finally going to get a good battle episode out of you, and when Ash lost I was genuinely impressed that you had the guts to have Hau win and have the rest of the League go on even without our main character in the running. Too...
Back
Top Bottom