Search results for query: *

1. P

Review JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

Whenever it screams, "NICE!", "GREAT!" or, "EXCELLENT!" I just want to set it down on a railroad track as if it were a coin to be flattened.
  2. P

Review JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

I think they wanted to retire him at the end of Sun and Moon but the executives said no because he was too marketable. What was pitched as a series about Gou and Koharu going from region to region so Gou can catch pokes while Koharu mentors him and acts as the straight man ended up being...
  3. P

Credit where it's due, with subtitles it is marginally better. Aside from the previously mentioned flaws endemic to this series as a whole there was nothing particularly wrong with it taken at face value. Actually there was, mainly that they were interacting with the illusions as if they were...
  4. P

I suspect that they wanted to use Gou and Koharu as the two main characters before the executives demanded that Ash and Team Rocket remain. Would explain why Ash and Team Rocket are both stagnating horrendously in this series.
  5. P

I'm only half-way through it and I can't stress enough just how much of a chore it is. So much so that I'm actually going to drop it and come back when there are subtitles, but even then I'm not convinced the episode will become any less dull. I'm also running out of ways to complain about...
Back
Top Bottom