Search results for query: *

1. P

Review M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

The American score being gone didn't bother me because we heard most if not all the score from the Japanese version in the TV series, so even if it wasn't nostalgia from the movie the nostalgia was still there, although I still heard some of the tracks in my head watching it such as the theme...
  2. P

Unfortunately Netflix doesn't seem to have much pride when it comes to presenting a show, they'll just do it as cheaply as possible, case in point when they sniped Takagi-san Season 2, preventing Funimation from simulcasting it like they had with Season 1, then Netflix had it dubbed long after...
  3. P

Now that I'vefinally seen it I will say that the animation is not nearly as awful as screenshots and trailer snippets made it seem, although there is still some uncanny valley going on with some of the humans in some shots, and Miranda's model really doesn't look good even in motion. The dub...
  4. P

I would like to compliment Ed on the Pokémon Theme (Mewtwo Mix). It sounds just enough like the Billy Crawford version from the original Mewtwo Strikes Back dub to hit the right nostalgia buttons while still being good in its own right. Well done.
  5. P

I'm afraid they did, which is disappointing. I assume it's because they couldn't be bothered to license the songs, but I may be wrong.
Back
Top Bottom