Search results for query: *

1. PageEmperor

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not bad at all! It can be pretty good for the early game, and it’s movepool is also quite good. I… think I had a run where I took it far but can’t remember which that was. Fuecoco
  2. PageEmperor

It’s pretty good I guess. Yeah, not much else to say here other than nice design and interesting stats... or maybe the fact that I did try out it’s evo until I boxed it? Yeah, not much to say here. Abomasnow
  3. PageEmperor

Because I picked Samurott, this was the monkey I was dealt with. It wasn’t too bad for me, helped me get through way too many bosses because I still did not know how to play the game back 11 years ago. As for how I think about it now, it’s fine. Not my favourite Fire mon but far from the worst...
  4. PageEmperor

Easily, UNDOUBTLY my favourite gen1 creature. Coverage for days, great stats, outstanding mon. Flygon
  5. PageEmperor

Was very useful during my Moon regular play though I haven’t used it since then, asides from it being my first encounter in my first Shield run until the game crashed. It somehow did become my first encounter of my current Shield run, although I haven’t used it since then though so... Magearna.
  6. PageEmperor

It’s not bad. Once you get it to it’s final form it would make a pretty usable Normal mon. Glameow
Back
Top Bottom