• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Palamon

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Finished another 16,000er for my fanfiction today.
  2. Palamon

Wrote a small 355 word poem for my Project Sekai verse. Not sure if anyone here is familiar with Vocaloid...
  3. Palamon

18,093 words today. I am completely normal! Yup.
  4. Palamon

Wrote about maybe around 3,000ish for the first draft of my fanfiction today for Sunday. I think. I cannot estimate from the 62 tweet draft without having to copypaste, so this is an estimate.
  5. Palamon

14,239 words. Another novella...I guess? Yeah.
  6. Palamon

10,455 words. Yet another long chapter.
  7. Palamon

9,614 words today. I am never allowed to say, "this will be short" anymore, I clearly second guess myself every time.
  8. Palamon

10,232 words today. I am starting to think my new average word count is 10k^...
  9. Palamon

12,046 words today! ...Why do I ever say, "this one will be short" it's all a lie.
  10. Palamon

9,730 words for my next chapter. Featuring, a silly nonsense word: pertookus! ...I made it up, it's just a silly nothing word, really. It's a replacement for butt... I have an oc who says ridiculous and weird things. I had to.
  11. Palamon

10,038 words today for the next chapter in my fic, and well... definitely another long one. Oopsie.
  12. Palamon

Well, this one had a specific goal in defeating enemies poisoning the air and the water, so it was inevitable.
  13. Palamon

9.6k. I wrote a lot of battles again. Oops.
  14. Palamon

10,016 words today. Was a good run. 22k in two weeks, wow.
  15. Palamon

12,539 words today. How did an 80 word first tweet draft turn into a 10k+ interlude? I'm screaming.
  16. Palamon

Just finished writing for today, 8.5k chapter. Ah. I finished early, too! Yay!
  17. Palamon

8,003 words today. I did a good job, only took 9 hours!
  18. Palamon

4k so far. Having fun!
  19. Palamon

10,033 words today. An above average chapter, if I'm being honest. Wooh. I'm doing filler next week again.
  20. Palamon

I wrote a tiny drabble today that's 160 words for an alt text on my Twitter. ...Which I don't think I'm allowed to link. It's a script with action, that's it, really. I did it for a drawing.
Back
Top Bottom