Search results for query: *

1. P

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I'm on the couch suffering due to lack of ORAS Medication will be delivered somewhere tomorrow
  2. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Sleep is for in the morning Evening and early night is for staying up
  3. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Oh, yes Pokémon cards! Forgot about those I probably have a few hundred of them I especially like my Dunsparce card, my fire type Ludicolo and my electric type Gyarados :3 Holon was pretty awesome
  4. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I collect not much I just have some small amounts of similar things which one might call collections I have a bunch of Bionicles, some of scale models of cars, some Nintendo merchandise (mainly Pokémon), including a few tiny figurines and...
  5. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 They have pretty much everything, if you know where to look :D Especially Jigglypuff, because it's cute and has a prominent role in the anime :thumbup:
  6. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Single for exactly 19 years to the day I don't enjoy it atm I see the advantages of being single, but I'd rather have a girlfriend
  7. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Damn Looks like I'm on my own then :/ Better start removing that C4 from those dikes
  8. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 You should hit ringdike 14 if you want to do serious damage That thing is our weak spot
  9. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Err... I'll just flutter my eyelashes or something Idk it might work
  10. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Imma make an alliance with Lyrebird That'd ensure safety on my part And destruction on your part
  11. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 No I'm gonna blow it up up up!
  12. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Aha It confused me Welp, I'll just have to destroy your region then
  13. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I thought you meant Australia when you said Zexy's homeland is different from yours I thought he was referring to Greece So yeah
  14. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I know Australia tho
  15. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Your homeland is notorious for wildfires too, Markos But you know that
  16. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Blue sky, cloudless Dusk setting in Chilly tho
  17. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I spot a pun
  18. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I enjoy watching pretty much any sport Except equestrian sports I'm pretty indifferent towards those
  19. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Mention of football lured me here My favorite team overall is Feyenoord My favorite team in the BPL is Liverpool
  20. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I don't care what grades I get, as long as my average mark is sufficient Prime example of how I pass certain subjects: this year, I got only insufficient marks for small French tests because I didn't study for them. The average mark for...
Back
Top Bottom