Search results for query: *

1. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition It's not important, but it does give you loads of Secret Bases and Mirage Spots The Eon Ticket is distributed through StreetPass. As the name implies, you need to be physically close to someone to pass them on StreetPass. 10 meters is the...
  2. P

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition It does, yes Lovandra is just lucky
  3. P

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition You'll get it from Steven just before you can challenge the Fortree Gym
  4. P

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition That's part rarity, part luck No special tricks, just patience is required
  5. P

Re: masuda method question Yeah my friend used a karp too Got a shiny one in the process Thanks for the tips man
  6. P

Re: masuda method question Ah yes, I heard about that A friend of mine used that to get the HP he wanted on a particular mon Didn't really understand how it works from his explanation as it was rather long and complicated, but you've cleared things up for me Thank you, sir :)
  7. P

Re: need help if possible That depends on how good you've taken care of the plant, and on the kind of berry you planted. The highest yield I've got so far is 16 for Sitrus, Leppa and Chesto. All the info about max yield for each and every existing berry can be found on Bulbapedia when you...
  8. P

Re: masuda method question Oh, the OT is part of the calculation I wasn't aware of that, thanks
  9. P

Re: masuda method question Once you receive an egg from the Day Care man, all of its values are calculated and permanent. That includes the shiny value. If you have an egg which hatches into a non-shiny Pokémon and you restart the game to hatch it again, it still won't hatch into a shiny...
  10. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yes
  11. P

Re: pokemon dream radar question Luck
  12. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) It is.
  13. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Wormadam's cloak has fused with its body, so it can't change anymore. Wormadam has permanent cloaks, yes.
  14. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) It changes after the battle ends and it can change an unlimited amount of times before evolution, yes.
  15. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yeah, the cloak depends on the environment it last battled in. Tall grass: Grass Cloak Building/City: Trash Cloak Beach/Riverside/Lakeside/Desert/Cave: Sandy Cloak More elaborate info: Form differences - Bulbapedia, the community-driven...
  16. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Super Training is sufficient. But vitamins are a lot quicker (and way more expensive)
  17. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) It did work this way back in gen IV, but I'm not sure about gen VI I don't see why GF would remove that feature, so I think you should try it
  18. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Gimmicks Skill Swap, for instance
  19. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) It can't use any items in battle, but it doesn't need to use items like Soothe Bell and Odd Insence for these items to take effect So yeah, your Soothe Bell still does its job :thumbup:
  20. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Most everyone does, but I think this question would be more fit for the Bulbagarden Battle Center You can read a bunch of RMTs (Rate My Team) there which will probably help you as well The people there know very well what they're doing :)
Back
Top Bottom