Search results for query: *

1. Pandora

Generation VI: The Future

Galatea is the girl, and Pygmalion the sculptor... Would be pretty nice if the pokemon story is based on the myth. xD Maybe Zygard appear on the next region, if it's a Kalos sequel. Anyway, 7 gen or 6.5, they woudn't hint Zygard forms for nothing
  2. Pandora

Completly agree. It makes more sense if Game Freak found odd that everybody already knew the mythical Pokemons by hack and decided to develop and add Magiana and maybe another pokemon for surprise element.
  3. Pandora

My bet is a new generation with Johto treatment? The 7 generation that's a direct sequel of Kalos, probably based on Spain or Uk. taking account Pokemon Go tease. there was a blank place indicating gen 7, and now, the new Pokemon announcement.
  4. Pandora

But of course, you are also in need of reading comprehension lessons, because I did not say that you mention the manga being canon, but discussed the point referenced that some fans call Leaf as being Green. I'm not stupid enough as to not understand that you were explaining something and not...
  5. Pandora

But obviously you are considering the "detail" that: the boy is the main character. Because... excluding Red, there is nothing that points the girl isn't the heroine of the game. Unless the Japanese are very sexist, or has some obscure detail in the games indicating that all boys are the former...
  6. Pandora

you guys do not stop to think that for now, comparing the quality of the graphics, and the mechanics that are becoming more detailed and complex, it becomes more difficult to develop main games, so we will not have annual realeses like before? Obviously it could be made a lame game, but if we...
  7. Pandora

Yeah, about the artwork makes sense. Also, there's the team used by the rival, at least the gen 2, 3, 4, and 6 has pre-defined pokemons, moreover, it's just customize with other Pokemon that balances the team. About the canon character, the only one that is official is Red, the others are not...
  8. Pandora

I would like to see PWT, besides not being essential, would be a nice addition due to timeline. But it's understandable the reasons the playable characters were not present... In addition to the canon Team problem, which is represented by pokemon that each player chooses during the walk...
  9. Pandora

OMG it's a genius idea. Maybe not a crossover with the anime and manga, but a plot similar including older characters and a great dimensional crisis. If not done in the 20th aniversary, even so, it's a great idea to save for a future game. I would like it, but maybe, not include all hoenn...
  10. Pandora

Because people, and myfself included, think the 6 generation is unfinished. There were Pokemons hinted and unexplored. And traditionaly there always a third game, so people are expecting for it. Yeah, it's hinted a new region, but doesn't mean that will be now. I think it was made to assure...
  11. Pandora

actually i think the plot will have something to do with Malva and Xerosic. Or maybe Lysandre faked his death, so he will back again as a villain or will redeem himself. Another possibilitie is a prequel focused in AZ story, but though interesting, is very unlikely.
  12. Pandora

Yeah, but I said it was just a possibility lol agreed, would be a barbaric crime against humanity leave Kalos incomplete and sandwiched between two generations but also, if there is no special remake on the birthday i would rather a sinnoh remake before kanto/johto, or even a sequel, with...
  13. Pandora

Another possibility is a sequel in another region, like Gold and Silver
  14. Pandora

Yeah, agreed. Nintendo is not failed or in a financial hole. But anyway, this is not the best time for them, so they can not afford to low in sales again. Here in Brazil Nintendo went bankrupt due to high tax rates and closed all representatives, so, anyway, they are taking steps to prevent any...
  15. Pandora

Unless someone is just interested in hints and not the game, wich imo make no sense, yeah, people are impatient. Or maybe people are criticizing the advertisement scheme and the marketing, but it's not what it seems.
  16. Pandora

It's so ironic. People were complaining that GF should take a break, because one game per year were too much. It wasnt enough time to enjoy ORAS and XY hype Now that a new game wasnt officialy announced, people seem to be getting crazy.
  17. Pandora

Though this discussion probably will get nowhere because it's impossible to enter in Masuda mind, what i was tryng to say that the most important is to understand what kind of feedback he had, what kind of fans who do not care about Battle Frontier features, which way GF try to dialogue to the...
  18. Pandora

To be true, I doubt too. But he can't be naive enough to the point of be worried by that out of nowhere. Maybe Pokemon is really losing to mobile games, besides thinking that the two games are very different styles and purposes. But on the fact of returning to simplicity, I think it has...
  19. Pandora

I dont say that, but in a interview he stated that fans were complaining that the games were geting too difficult. I dont see it in forums, and I dont understand the japanese language to participate and analyze. It's more a question, not an affirmation. I think it's important to undertand if...
  20. Pandora

About returning to simplicity, probably he was talking about the Pokemon designs at that time. Overall, taking in account that Masuda works with a franchise, he has an entrepreneurial mindset, and what Pokemon has to do is please the fans. I think one of the most important points is to...
Back
Top Bottom