Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

This topic turned erotic quite fast. I think it's best to assume that the female companions will be each region's Pokegirls seen in the past. Really do hope the new boy is Ash's cousin or something, since that's an untapped story potential.
  2. Panky..

I feel honored to be a part of the hall of fame. On a serious note though, that 1000+ posts count lol. The shading/coloring looks similar to XY, or at least it doesn't resemble any of the previous series excluding XY.
  3. Panky..

Look at the shading and the coloring. It looks more detailed like XY's whereas SM's looked 2D and less detailed for the most part. Just look at Ash here and in any SM artwork to know the difference.
  4. Panky..

Given current woke trends, I won't be surprised if they announce that character to be non-binary.
  5. Panky..

That actually gives me hope. It's like they're aware of the reboot/AU fears and trying to build up hype and ease those fears at the same time.
  6. Panky..

Please no... I don't even understand how and why they're given the episode's footage and are allowed to spoil. Do the anime's executives not care at all?
  7. Panky..

I doubt this. At the end of DP, Paul and Ash formed a bond of mutual respect which is further reflected by Cynthia's words about something being born. If anything, he'll condescend Bede's jerk-ish attitude.
  8. Panky..

Why do you keep jumping to the movies as an example? They didn't continue the AU after 2 movies. For that matter, most of the movies tend to be standalone entries... even the ones that appear to be a part of the main continuity are often treated as non-canon due to lack of reference in the main...
  9. Panky..

I doubt it'll Sirfetch'd, otherwise they might have hinted it in some way, not that there'll be much of a surprise factor with an already revealed Mon. My guess is that it's an unrevealed Mon that'll be shown in the announcement too. Damn autocorrect, yeah that's what I meant.
  10. Panky..

They did remain faithful to the main plot from the games... in a way I guess. Besides, why are you singling out this instance? The anime didn't necessarily follow the games toe-to-toe, just the general outline. Pokemon movies usually deal with the legendaries of that particular Gen, something...
  11. Panky..

You're way off the mark. SM did have a non-traditional format, but it was mostly mirroring the games and the lack of gyms... not to mention that the 'region' itself wasn't that big and travelling through all of it wouldn't take that long, hence the slice of life formula. It wasn't that...
  12. Panky..

That's called speculation? It's what this thread is all about. If someone's bothered by it, then it's their own problem and not a universal one. He hasn't broken any forum rules so I don't see why you're so disturbed by it.
  13. Panky..

Where does it say that? To my mind, any known personality or bigwig individual might be able to sponsor, at least for the anime.
  14. Panky..

Million dollar question right here, the unsolved mystery for 20 years. I'd like to add the GS ball to the list of unsolved mysteries.
  15. Panky..

One episode on 29th, another 4 in October. That gets us to SM145, if we're to count the obligatory 2 week break. Five episodes left out of which 2 are for the Kukui battle. They'll have to seriously rush the Mohn plotline, Shaymin plotline and graduation. I feel like @Grass Type Gardenia's...
  16. Panky..

Nah, the reason it's called just Pocket Monsters is because they'll be promoting the entire brand instead of just the mainstream games. What they'll promote in the anime is whatever the mainstream popular trend is (Master atm, SwordShield in November, Sinnoh remakes next year, Johto for Let's Go...
  17. Panky..

SM doesn't exactly fit the bill because of its non-traditional format, much less that it's nothing similar to DP. If anything, it's more of an in-between series with a different type of challenge that Ash wins (a la Battle Frontier).
  18. Panky..

Eh? I remember Combusken hogging up more of the screentime compared to Grovyle, with the latter only becoming more forefront in the Battle Frontier arc. Mudkip/Marshtomp did get less time but its development ended up being sufficient enough. As for Braixen and Chespin... please. Both of them got...
  19. Panky..

Tbh, Ash having all of them is kind of lame and harms the character development of some of them... it worked out with the Kanto trio only because it was different from every other season (excluding SM), but after that any second/third starter often got shafted (poor Torterra and Johto starters)...
  20. Panky..

Who said it has to feature a brand new protagonist? It could be someone existing like Bonnie or Max, or even someone built up alongside Ash in the next series, like Hop or Gloria. A smooth transition can happen, provided the writers put effort into it. And it doesn't necessarily mean Ash's...
Back
Top Bottom