Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Maybe because we already have a confirmed release timeframe for SwSh (and the anime with it), and at most we'll get to SM145 with a tight frame for multiple arcs like Mohn, Graduation, Trial Captains, Homecoming .etc.
  2. Panky..

Battle Frontier was sort of a 'bridge' arc because the 4th gen games hadn't released yet. Mega Evolutions were a side story that ran parallel to the main one.
  3. Panky..

I doubt they'll do Rainbow Rocket for the reason alone that they've refused to reference any previous generations/journey's unless it screams KANTO. That and I doubt anyone wants to see Lysandre or Cyrus again. EDIT: Not to mention the lack of time. At most we'll get 10 episodes and that's...
  4. Panky..

Meltan to Melmetal. I assume the way Meltan will evolve in the anime (since the game requires some special 'Meltan Candy') will be it merging with its friends to form a bigger figure, kind of like Magnemite or Diglett. We already saw Meltan signal to its friends after Ash defeated Hau.
  5. Panky..

He's writing part one of the episode, probably the first Pokemon going at each other. Hope the second part is Tomioka. Meltan has no personal stakes against any of Gladion's Pokemon, much less against Silvally for them to battle each other. You forget one thing though, Silvally was created to...
  6. Panky..

Pretty sure Lycanroc and Pikachu need to be the forefront battlers against Gladion, whereas Meltan (or Melmetal) and Torracat (to draw parallels to Kukui) can do so against Guzma.
  7. Panky..

I really hope they use the infamous "GUZMA, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" when he flips his shit.
  8. Panky..

Ah shit, yeah. Forgot about him. Him too. Source?
  9. Panky..

Considering how no one has shown any indication of knowing who the Masked Royal is (other than Torracat but he's a giant feline Pokemon so...), I'd say it's not a gag. Even in the games, no one except Burnet and the player character know who he is... then again, in the games it's more of an OOC...
  10. Panky..

That makes no sense. If Guzma wins the league, he'll win it in a way that he destroys it. It doesn't matter if he battles Kukui, it's an unofficial exhibition match. This too. Only Kukui, his wife, his Pokemon and Torracat know that. So Guzma facing off against the Masked Royale has no payoff.
Back
Top Bottom